Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers?

Advertisement
Offensive Analyst. He learned the offensively directly under Sean Payton & Joe Lombardi, he's their protege.
****, did dude just get picked out of a hat or did he have skills before?

I mean how does all that work when learning from a mentor in the NFL, do they just say, "hey, we like you, we're going to teach you everything we know".

Why do people want to make him a head coach right away? There are so many things that go into being a HC. This young guy has not had that much experience to do that.

They showed Joe Brady calling plays with Ensminger just sitting there sipping on his whisky spiked coffee lol.

Why are yall dying on this Steve Ensminger hill? What in his career has ever resembled anything even remotely close to the historic season that LSU had? When was he ever known as an offensive guru?
Orgeron has explained ad nauseam how the play calling works at LSU.
I’m just speaking the facts you are on the hill sir lol. You must have something against Ensminger?
Those other questions you asked has nothing to do with the reality of the situation. Brady brought the saints offense and concepts to LSU but that doesn’t mean he gets to call them.

**** Roman said he saw some influence that Enos brought to Alabama when Locksley was the OC and calling plays. That’s what had everyone all hyped. Does that mean Enos called the plays at Bama just because he brought some concepts to them?

Lashlee himself said he married the Air RAID Dykes was running with the power spread concepts he learned from Malzahn. Since Smu offense looked like Dykes did he call the plays or was Lashlee allowed to pic up new concepts and add to his repertoire and call the plays?

Advertisement
Orgeron has explained ad nauseam how the play calling works at LSU.
I’m just speaking the facts you are on the hill sir lol. You must have something against Ensminger?
Those other questions you asked has nothing to do with the reality of the situation. Brady brought the saints offense and concepts to LSU but that doesn’t mean he gets to call them.

**** Roman said he saw some influence that Enos brought to Alabama when Locksley was the OC and calling plays. That’s what had everyone all hyped. Does that mean Enos called the plays at Bama just because he brought some concepts to them?

Lashlee himself said he married the Air RAID Dykes was running with the power spread concepts he learned from Malzahn. Since Smu offense looked like Dykes did he call the plays or was Lashlee allowed to pic up new concepts and add to his repertoire and call the plays?

So he brought the Saints Offense to LSU but Ensminger who's never run that offense & never once ever in his life have that kind of offensive productivity all of the sudden transformed into Mike Leach overnight?

Why did Orgeron hire Joe Brady if he already had Ensminger who's apparently a great OC?

Advertisement
So he brought the Saints Offense to LSU but Ensminger who's never run that offense & never once ever in his life have that kind of offensive productivity all of the sudden transformed into Mike Leach overnight?

Why did Orgeron hire Joe Brady if he already had Ensminger who's apparently a great OC?
Like I said bringing in concepts and calling plays are not the same. You arguing against video evidence and the HC.
It’s been stated time and time again he brought the Saints offense and I’m sure they ran some of the same stuff out of Shotgun last year before he got there. But a lot of Saints concepts was implemented.

You a smart guy do you think analyst are brought in sometimes to add concepts and etc. to existing schemes? Take Fedora we know Tom bright him in as analyst at Texas for that reason and not just to look at film. That’s exactly why Ed brought Brady in for those same reasons. There is a whole story about how ED brought the OC Pete Carmichael jr in for consultation and Brady went along with him. They saw he knew his sh** and the rest is history.
Brady made himself in the NFL from the stand point of soaking up offensive knowledge under Peyton ,who didn’t know he was going back there. Again he brought the Saints offense and route tree to college, so of course with the success it just had, not to mention how the Saints consistently have a top offense another team is going to want some of that.

Can I ask you since we know Brady brought Peyton and the Saints offense to LSU why do you call it a spread offense? I never herd Sean Payton call his offense that. And now that Brady will be taking it back to the NFL what kind offense should it and will it be called?

Last edited:
Advertisement
1579052600830.jpeg

The point being that Ensminger has been there for a decade & just now discovered Spread offense when Brady brought it to him.

The Old man has always been a shìt play caller & bringing in Brady for a year & having a record setting season just proved it. People forget that Ensminger had Joe Burrows & the exact same roster in 2018, but what was the difference between 2018 LSU & 2019... JB.

If he's left to be the main play caller & play designer their offense will fall precipitously. They have to find a young smart X's & O's guru to come in & be the PGC & allow Grandpa Ensminger to be OC in title alone.
True, but if they dipped into the NFL well once they can do it again. Or at least try to.

The other major question is who replaces Joe Burrow, and some of his WRs? Even Brady is going to need talent.

Advertisement
Like I said bringing in concepts and calling plays are not the same. You arguing against video evidence and the HC.
It’s been stated time and time again he brought the Saints offense and I’m sure they ran some of the same stuff out of Shotgun last year before he got there. But a lot of Saints concepts was implemented.

You a smart guy do you think analyst are brought in sometimes to add concepts and etc. to existing schemes? Take Fedora we know Tom bright him in as analyst at Texas for that reason and not just to look at film. That’s exactly why Ed brought Brady in for those same reasons. There is a whole story about how ED brought the OC Pete Carmichael jr in for consultation and Brady went along with him. They saw he knew his sh** and the rest is history.
Brady made himself in the NFL from the stand point of soaking up offensive knowledge under Peyton ,who didn’t know he was going back there. Again he brought the Saints offense and route tree to college, so of course with the success it just had, not to mention how the Saints consistently have a top offense another team is going to want some of that.

Can I ask you since we know Brady brought Peyton and the Saints offense to LSU why do you call it a spread offense? I never herd Sean Payton call his offense that. And now that Brady will be taking it back to the NFL what kind offense should it and will it be called?
Brady combined what he learned from moorhead with regards to spread and rpo(he was rpo guy at penn st. ALOT of coaches benefited off that penn st offense that exploded a couple years back with the RPO stuff) and then went to saints and dude mustve been a sponge because he basically built LSU offense from ground up with that knowledge. Its his offense.

Ensminger has been at LSU years, he is LSU alum and good friends with coach O, Thats a delicate situation but coach O wanted to install spread and Ensminger said lets do it and bring someone else to install it. He didnt say hey I have this offense in my back pocket I been saving for rainy day. If he deserves credit for anything its being humble enough to mak eit work. They did a great job working together to install Bradys offense. The news articles and video of them talking about it are all out there.

Brady did call plays also, they both did but when they went empty it was all Joe. this is also clearly documented. If you watch the both playoff games majority of times they were in empty set.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...e-brady-has-lsu-rolling-and-poachers-lurking/

Perhaps what's most fascinating is those 30 seconds or so between plays. Ensminger is the play caller but defers to Brady when the Tigers go "empty" (no running backs) or "compact" (bunch formations).

If you want to die on this hill I can go get more info..

Joe Burrow in 2018 - 2,894yds 16TD's & 5INT's at 57.8% passing.

Joe Burrow in 2019 - 5,671yds 60TD's 6INT's at 76.3% passing.

Hey does anybody know a QB who consistently throws over 5,000+ yards & over 70% completion???

Oh, I know! Drew Brees! What team does Drew Brees play for??? Who coaches Drew Brees? Who coached for the Saints & for LSU??

What a weird ****** coincidence that once LSU started running the Saints offense they had similar offensive results. I wonder what LSU did to implement the Saints offense... 🤔

Lol.
Ensminger pulled the offense he been saving for years out of the crates.. If you were to believe CIS

Advertisement
Back