Jobe

Advertisement
Too much momentum now. I'm not sure why Jobe would think about going elsewhere unless Bag Man Nick rolled up with the duffle bag. (Which prob will happen)

People said we'd need to stay on Jobe and that us winning would keep him home. Here we are in November, sitting at 8-0 with holes in our roster, yet we manage to stay winning. We'll be playing Clemson in December at Charlotte for the ACC title. Our secondary I believe is one of the leaders in the nation in interceptions and our D is aggressive and a paradise for the secondary. Don't know what else needs to be done to get him to sign.

Yeah, anybody who flips from us this year was never coming. No excuses.

Glad Bags

Question would you guys exchange Jobe for Surtain? If jobe flips to Bama and Surtain commits to us how would you guys feel?

Just asking that's all.

Advertisement
Question would you guys exchange Jobe for Surtain? If jobe flips to Bama and Surtain commits to us how would you guys feel?

Just asking that's all.

**** yes I would but I’m greedy and want both. Plus Jobe looks to me like a future safety while Surtain is a CB all the way.

I would take Jobe over Surtain b/c we gonna land Campbell and he and Surtain are interchangeable at CB IMO.

Jobe will play Safety here and we are in desperate need of quality Safeties.

Jobe, Hall and Frierson will sure that up quick.

Like everyone else is saying, if he doesn't end up here after this season, kid was never coming.

I think Jobe sticks.

Advertisement
Question would you guys exchange Jobe for Surtain? If jobe flips to Bama and Surtain commits to us how ould you guys feel?

Just asking that's all.

they play different positions. Surtain is a cb...Jobe is a safety. Ive been ho hum about Jobe the whole time ..so i wouldnt care. Tyson could actually play fs...

I think Jobe could play either. Bama wants him at CB.

I’m a Notre Dame Win away from drinking the Surtain koolaid and would be fine with that “trade” lol. I agree with the overall sentiment in this thread though. We are having our best season in a long time and showing we are just getting started. If Jobe doesn’t want to be apart of this with his boys then deuces.

With that being said, I think he sticks when it boils down to it.

Advertisement
Hey who cares... Jobe is Jobe our coaching will develop the layers.. I #trusttheprocess

Yup Rumph doing his thing...I love everything we have coming in in the secondary, but it's getting to a point that I don't care which of the SoFla divas don't want to come. I don't care if Rumph's personality isn't a match for some of these prima donnas... So many prospects locally that just let em get who we can and Rumph will coach them up. Two years in a row huge questions at corner (besides Elder), two years in a row lockdown pass D. That simple. I'm sold.

Jobe was always the one I questioned the most because of a comment he made infront of me last year ... but after hanging out with Gil and Pete on Saturday and having them laugh when l questioned Jobes commitment it made me pretty confident he’s going to be a cane.

People said we'd need to stay on Jobe and that us winning would keep him home. Here we are in November, sitting at 8-0 with holes in our roster, yet we manage to stay winning. We'll be playing Clemson in December at Charlotte for the ACC title. Our secondary I believe is one of the leaders in the nation in interceptions and our D is aggressive and a paradise for the secondary. Don't know what else needs to be done to get him to sign.

Yeah, anybody who flips from us this year was never coming. No excuses.

Glad Bags

Then like I said, they were never coming.

Advertisement
Jobe was always the one I questioned the most because of a comment he made infront of me last year ... but after hanging out with Gil and Pete on Saturday and having them laugh when l questioned Jobes commitment it made me pretty confident he’s going to be a cane.

Care to share that comment? All good if not

What he said

What he said

I was playing flag at Tamiami Park and he was at the field next to me and he was talking to one of the guys that runs the flag league and said something near the words of “I’m commited to Miami but I’m going to end up at Bama... I’m committed to Miami just cause”

But that was a year ago and a lot has changed

Just asking that's all.

I’d love both, but I’d take Surtain for Jobe, if it came down to that

Advertisement
Back