Jobe

armandose23

El que come mal y come bien, come dos veces.
Could't find the other threads on Jobe. Anyone else see the Bandy post telling him they've "been playing together since they were kids, Why stop now?"

Advertisement
Could't find the other threads on Jobe. Anyone else see the Bandy post telling him they've "been playing together since they were kids, Why stop now?"

Jobe is coming to the ND game and has not made any other official visit plans other than Miami. Per Canesport, who has not been very confident about Jobe ultimately signing with Miami, recent discussions with him have them feeling a lot better about him being all Canes.

Last edited:
With Jobe it is what it is, I'm not losing sleep over this with all the winning we are doing. We are going to have an amazing group of DBs either way.

But I hope he's in the class

With Jobe it is what it is, I'm not losing sleep over this with all the winning we are doing. We are going to have an amazing group of DBs either way.

But I hope he's in the class

^^Same. I just thought it was interesting because Bandy did the same thing last year with CJ Henderson. Nonetheless, with all the success and this recruiting class coming in, I'm going to let it play out and see what happens.

People said we'd need to stay on Jobe and that us winning would keep him home. Here we are in November, sitting at 8-0 with holes in our roster, yet we manage to stay winning. We'll be playing Clemson in December at Charlotte for the ACC title. Our secondary I believe is one of the leaders in the nation in interceptions and our D is aggressive and a paradise for the secondary. Don't know what else needs to be done to get him to sign.

Advertisement
Pete is always convinced he's coming, Tweed says in his opinion he won't come and Brooklyn said they always need interventions. Rumph and Banda knows how to develop and we have some savages coming. Who knows

it is what it is if he wants to come he gone come if he doesnt, not the end of the world ! move on we trending upwards

Rumph and Banda also have another year on their resumes proving they can coach. Look at what this DB group has done this year. Incredible.

Pete is always convinced he's coming, Tweed says in his opinion he won't come and Brooklyn said they always need interventions. Rumph and Banda knows how to develop and we have some savages coming. Who knows

Tweed also said Nesta would decommit.

Not sure why you'd put a lot of weight into what he's said, he himself has admitted it's just a guess. I'd listen to Tweed if it was Lingard/Tae, but otherwise Pete is actually probably better informed about Jobe.

And as always, FOLLOW THE VISITS. ND will be Jobe's 3rd visit back to Miami this fall. He hasn't visited Bama or Michigan at all

Advertisement
Monthly worry about jobe posters already starting in this thread.... y’all got to chill
Haven’t seen this post on any of bandys or Jobes recent post on social media either so..... ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he comes he comes, if he doesnt he doesnt. I definitley want him here, but want guys that are Miami guys. Ill stick to thinking he is coming until Pete says otherwise.

If he doesn’t come we can’t blame Richt and the coaching staff they’ve done everything they needed to do. We’re currently undefeated we’ve done our part it’s up to Jobe.

People said we'd need to stay on Jobe and that us winning would keep him home. Here we are in November, sitting at 8-0 with holes in our roster, yet we manage to stay winning. We'll be playing Clemson in December at Charlotte for the ACC title. Our secondary I believe is one of the leaders in the nation in interceptions and our D is aggressive and a paradise for the secondary. Don't know what else needs to be done to get him to sign.

Yeah, anybody who flips from us this year was never coming. No excuses.

Advertisement
We've held up our end of the deal. UM is once again a nationally prominent program. What else can we do? If he quits on us now, then that's on him.

We've held up our end of the deal. UM is once again a nationally prominent program. What else can we do? If he quits on us now, then that's on him.

THIS bruh THIS.

If we're out here busting heads and being real close to being playoff contenders there isn't much more we can do than that bro.

Can't kiss these kids *** it sends the wrong message.

Advertisement
Back