Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
jobe said that miami is not safe for him .. this is not about UM .... he is scared to go back to miami.... UNREAL .. dont want a player like him ... gables is one of the safest places plus I dont even think Jobe was involved in the street life anyway .. sound like an EXCUSE..

Id rather have a kid whos not afriad like Sean Taylor ....then a kid that runs away .. I dont want losers that are soft on our team... WANT REAL MOTHA f***** ON OUR TEAM

When did he say this? I haven’t seen this reported anywhere.

told me on snapchat and then he blocked me for calling him out

That's not what he said to me when he came over for dinner.

Yeah idk if he was telling me the truth or not .. but its what he told me , what else you want me to say ?

I'd like you to say that you will immediately stop talking to recruits on social media.

Advertisement
You guys all crack me up...do you really think the staff doesn't know the game?!? You think the staff doesn't have a Plan A2, B, and C in case Jobe decides to roll out? 1 kid doesn't make us national contenders unless he is a QB...point blank. If he comes then good, if not, oh well...

I know right, kind of like our backups last year for Edwards and Henderson. Those backup plans played lights out this year.

Screenshot_2017-12-04-08-21-36.jpg

Well!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
InsideBamaRecruiting‏ @RTRnews
11h11 hours ago

Cheshire Academy #ESPN300 DB @JoshuaMJobe Alabama official visit December 15th #classof2018 #baller
Visiting Bama on the same weekend all of our Big Commits will be OV'ing at Miami. Yeah, this kid's real locked in

If he isn’t signing early which he isn’t it would be stupid on Miami’s staff part to bring him in that weekend.

Why would it be stupid to have him hanging around all of our other commits?

Advertisement
As soon as I heard he wasn't signing until Feb, I knew this would be an uphill battle. Still hoping he's a cane.

Advertisement
If this kid, who's been committed to us for 2 years, holds our staff hostage and ties up a spot in our recruiting class (to the point where we miss out on a chance of landing a quality replacement) up until the end and then flips he will immediately be at the top of my list of Most Hated Recruiting Trolls Ever. Would be inexcusable to do that to your hometown team

11h11 hours ago

Cheshire Academy #ESPN300 DB @JoshuaMJobe Alabama official visit December 15th #classof2018 #baller
Visiting Bama on the same weekend all of our Big Commits will be OV'ing at Miami. Yeah, this kid's real locked in

If he isn’t signing early which he isn’t it would be stupid on Miami’s staff part to bring him in that weekend.

Because with a kid like jobe you want to be the last program he visits before he signs period. You bring him in that weekend and you run the risk of Alabama wanting him to visit the final weekend before signing day.

11h11 hours ago

Nesta isnt signing early but he still will be there.

Advertisement
11h11 hours ago

Because with a kid like jobe you want to be the last program he visits before he signs period. You bring him in that weekend and you run the risk of Alabama wanting him to visit the final weekend before signing day.

I thought of this right after I responded to your post. Would probably be better to get him here at the very end. That pic, that quote and that hashtag though....

Who cares at this point....

If he shows he shows, if not the staff will develop the players they get....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back