Joaquin Gonzalez Sounds Off

Muffin Man

Freshman
j1.jpg

j2.jpg

Advertisement
Joaquin get's it, but the foundation is starting crack, there are rumblings within the football program. So it feels like it's the beginning of the end for Folden and Co.

Advertisement
Idk, but I consider it a different type of call out when a captain from our most accomplished, talented football team in school history starts calling out the staff. With all due respect to PBuch, this, to me, is far more significant. Reaching? Maybe? But hopeful...

Advertisement
Joaquin was an idiot when it came to Gruden. He's spot on now.

Advertisement
Joaquin, we practice in the morning because in the afternoon the clouds come. Sometimes they even bring their friends thunder and lightning, we don't want none of that....scary stuff....true story.

Advertisement
We need more former players to care as much about UM as Gonzalez does. This is the sort of stuff that makes the idiots still on the fence jump to the right side. Would love to see the race angle connected to Shannon's firing get some traction.

We need more former players to care as much about UM as Gonzalez does. This is the sort of stuff that makes the idiots still on the fence jump to the right side. Would love to see the race angle connected to Shannon's firing get some traction.

I wish we didn't need our proud, accomplished alumni or the race card to help make a pretty easy decision. But **** me, right? However it needs to happen, make it happen.

I wish we didn't need our proud, accomplished alumni or the race card to help make a pretty easy decision. But **** me, right? However it needs to happen, make it happen.

These bytches are making me root for our opponents. So fck them in their pvssies if the race angle has to be used on their fat asses. Whatever means necessary.

Advertisement
Back