Joaquin and Romberg on Tate Martell

Advertisement
They just sound misinformed, has anyone seen the pics of Tate on IG chilling with his GF?
Someone posted it over the weekend, believe they were in NYC.

I want to see the kid succeed but the optics are definitely **** without knowing any specifics, and his mom's twitter meltdown doesnt help. But, this is the same staff that let JW skip practice and flirt with the portal mid-season and let him come back so maybe this is standard operating procedure whenever a kid gets up in his feelings about something.

Advertisement
Don't you think if he was told there would be even a small chance he would get playing time, the whole situation could be different? The guy was totally mismanaged like everything else this season and he gets to be an escape goat by those two radio talking mouths who would not say anything bad about the Diaz?
I don't know what's going on with Tathan but I have to believe that part of it has to be lack of any playing time.

Advertisement
Don't you think if he was told there would be even a small chance he would get playing time, the whole situation could be different? The guy was totally mismanaged like everything else this season and he gets to be an escape goat by those two radio talking mouths who would not say anything bad about the Diaz?

I don’t think he fits the enos system and knows he won’t play. Don’t know why he transferred here.

4tmt5fW.gif

Advertisement
They sound suprised. Tate is the same dude who needed a day off from practice after jarren was named starter. Let perry had done that tho

Jarren did the same thing and threatens to transfer. Gimme back Kirby freeman

Advertisement
I don't know what's going on with Tathan but I have to believe that part of it has to be lack of any playing time.
Nah. He got beat out and quit. other kids kept at it.

For all we know, Martell is the best QB on the roster. Manure and **** don't exactly give me confidence that they know what the **** they're doing.

I'd probably be a head case if I were Tate too. Not one chance to show what he can do in a game when neither of the other QBs have demonstrated they can be consistently effective. High School or not, 45-0 as a starter, with 113 TDs to only 9 interceptions says something. And when he played at Ohio State (yes, I know it was mop-up duty, but still), his numbers were respectable as well.

I have this feeling that **** is an old school dinosaur in the mold of Nick "get me the big guy!" Saban when it comes to QBs and just couldn't get past Martell's shorter stature. Its just a feeling, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Advertisement
Back