Jo Jo 1 v 1s

Advertisement
I can’t believe this kid is in High school. He’s one of the smoothest WRs I’ve seen a long time. I thought Andy Jean was smooth, but Trader tops him. Jeudy was a good receiver but nowhere near as smooth as this kid. Miami better hold on and use him right when he gets there.

Side note: who was the DB JoJo 1-on-1 at the end with, he looks pretty good as well. Great footwork and hips.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t believe this kid is in High school. He’s one of the smoothest WRs I’ve seen a long time. I thought Andy Jean was smooth, but Trader tops him. Jeudy was a good receiver but nowhere near as smooth as this kid. Miami better hold on and use him right when he gets there.

Side note: who was the DB JoJo 1-on-1 at the end with, he looks pretty good as well. Great footwork and hips.
Jermiyah Douglas - St. Thomas Aquinas
Class of 26

Kid is gonna be special. He was shutting dudes down all day.

I agree with your analysis regarding Joshisa. He’s a tremendous talent.

Last edited:
Just curious. Is this something that is now possible post NIL? Never seen winning money at something like this before. Idk if it’s just a newer idea

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Advertisement
There's so much Diggs in JoJo's game lol it's impressive. How he sells his routes, doesn't show his hands til he needs to make the catch, his release.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a bump to non-composite 5* this year.

There's so much Diggs in JoJo's game lol it's impressive. How he sells his routes, doesn't show his hands til he needs to make the catch, his release.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a bump to non-composite 5* this year.
What does that last statement mean?

Loved his demeanor there. Calm, all business, went out and earned his money.

This, stood out to me more than anything. Hope that carries over and can bleed into the WR room once here because we need more all business types that WORK. Kid seems like a pro, very mature for a 17 year old kid that could likely go anywhere in the country if he wanted.

Advertisement
Back