Jimmy Murphy on the Orange Bowl Boys Podcast

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
Absolute gem. Excellent pod. The kid is so inspiring and we all know it translated to the field for years for us.

Worth listening to for his insight on the coaches, and the locker room. All the Manny haters might not be happy to hear it but coming from our hardest worker on the team, by far, I think the opinions and information being discussed can be trusted.

His story about how he got into UM really was impressive. Cool dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fantastic listen, if all of our top athletes had the same mindset we’d be in a lot better place
Agree. But I'd think coming in as a walk on vs coming in as a highly touted recruit is a huge factor in what creates that mindset. The worst thing that ever happened to college football was when star rankings went from being simply a ticket into college, into a feeling of entitlement for many kids before they ever even set foot on campus. It seems like these days for every one duke johnson there are a dozen lance leggetts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they were asking what happened to baxa, how did he handle all the hate mail he got etc. but they never brought up kosi tagging his girl that might have messed him up.

Absolute gem. Excellent pod. The kid is so inspiring and we all know it translated to the field for years for us.

Worth listening to for his insight on the coaches, and the locker room. All the Manny haters might not be happy to hear it but coming from our hardest worker on the team, by far, I think the opinions and information being discussed can be trusted.

His story about how he got into UM really was impressive. Cool dude.

Jimmy was, by far, the most impressive testimony of perseverance I have heard since the OBB's inception. Just such an infectious kid and an absolute joy to be around. Very candid takes and once again a back stage pass to the team you wouldn't regularly hear during normal outlets. I love those hangout sessions, the most surreal and cool thing for a fellow cane fan like myself to enjoy. Thank you.

Jimmy was, by far, the most impressive testimony of perseverance I have heard since the OBB's inception. Just such an infectious kid and an absolute joy to be around. Very candid takes and once again a back stage pass to the team you wouldn't regularly hear during normal outlets. I love those hangout sessions, the most surreal and cool thing for a fellow cane fan like myself to enjoy. Thank you.
I just finished listening to it and the kid is inspiring. The three of you do a great job but this was one episode where I didn’t want to hear you guys. I could listen to Jimmy for a long time before I got bored. Great show.

Advertisement
Back