Kiffin - 6
Lanning - 7
Norvell- 6
DeBoer - 7
Traylor - 4
Klieman - 4
Kingsbury - 1

Advertisement
Wouldn’t even care about coaching again, find a nice spot in the Carribean and relax to death… until a hurricane comes through, then again he’ll have the money to rebuild
With that wealth he could build his own Nautilus and become a modern day Captain Nemo. Wouldn’t have to worry about anything but gigantic cephalopods.

Advertisement
No-

I imagine the portal is going to be filled-

Somebody will hire him eventually maybe not as a HC but, an OC-
I think they have enough money to weather some of the storm. I don't think we have enough resources to be the beneficiary of their woes. They had an exodus last year and we only pursued one guy that we lost to Mel Tuggar.

Of those names on that particular list:

Scale of 1-10 (10 being a guarantee to happen and 1 = no shot), IMO:

Elko - 2
Kiffin - 6
Lanning - 7
Norvell- 6
DeBoer - 7
Traylor - 4
Klieman - 4
Kingsbury - 1

I agree. To me they'll go after Lanning with everything they have and you know he has to be dying to get back to the $EC.

Advertisement
I think they have enough money to weather some of the storm. I don't think we have enough resources to be the beneficiary of their woes. They had an exodus last year and we only pursued one guy that we lost to Mel Tuggar.
Plus, I think a lot of those guys don’t have the best reputation from a culture standpoint.

Mario has consistently mentioned how much the person matters when it comes to transfer players. I doubt we would be after many of their players.

Plus, I think a lot of those guys don’t have the best reputation from a culture standpoint.

Mario has consistently mentioned how much the person matters when it comes to transfer players. I doubt we would be after many of their players.
Would you say he is looking for elite human beings?

Advertisement
Wow. Unbelievable, they are willing to cut a check for 70 to 80 MILLION, just for Jimbo to hit the brink.
That is crazy buyout money.

Why is everyone in love with Elko? Cause he won 6 games a Duke?
He was 9-4 at Duke his first season, including a beatdown of Miami. Beat a highly ranked Clemson team week 1 and had he not lost his starting to qb to injury, they'd likely be playing for thy ACC title. Meanwhile, our seasoned corch is being given way more money and resources only to lose to teams like MTSU and need OT for the second year in a row to beat a lowly Virginia team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back