Jimbo... OUT?!

Advertisement
Not that much. Texas has becomes expensive too in various places.
Are we arguing the cost of living in college station vs Seattle. Some of you are borderline retards.
IMG_8082.jpeg

Are we arguing the cost of living in college station vs Seattle. Some of you are borderline retards.
View attachment 265775
Thank you for the facts. Just relating to you a conversation that my wife had with a friend, whose daughter goes to A&M. They were talking about house of living costs at UT and A&M. Texas Tech apparently is still quite inexpensive to live at due to the large undeveloped land areas.

Advertisement
They’re going to come after Lanning hard.

If not, I’ve heard a few of the bigger donors are Schumman fans. I personally don’t think he’s ready for that type of pressure.
If A&M doesn't go get Elko they're they'll be the dumbest program in history. He worked there as a DC under Jimbo. Understands the culture. Elko has proven he can win with inferior talent, now just imagine him at A&M with that NIL backing he'll have.

Advertisement
Do we have any insight to how much Mario’s buyout is? He is on a 10 year 80 million dollar contract with 8years 64 million left. I’m assuming we aren’t as stupid as A&M with our buyout languag so we would owe hI’m 75 or 80% of the remaining contract? Just guessing, anyone have a clue?

Advertisement
Do we have any insight to how much Mario’s buyout is? He is on a 10 year 80 million dollar contract with 8years 64 million left. I’m assuming we aren’t as stupid as A&M with our buyout languag so we would owe hI’m 75 or 80% of the remaining contract? Just guessing, anyone have a clue?
lol youre underestimating us. we are that stupid. we likely owe him every penny of it barring some sort of Mel tucker situation.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Miami won't pay any buyout over 20M.

We stuck with Mario, good or bad, for 4-5 more years no matter what.

They could hire Deion and probably land a couple of the greatest recruiting classes in history before Deion wears out his welcome.

Advertisement
Back