Jimbo fisher on ESPN interview

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
I just saw Jimbo being interviewed on ESPN. During interview they were discussing his opening game with Bama. Fisher said, no problem we are use to playing big games every year. He mentioned yearly big games with Clemson, Louisville and Gator. No mention of our Canes. I hope someway our coaching staff finds out about his comments and discusses this with our team week before semiholes game.

Advertisement
He knows what's up, I totally agree, he also sees the light at the end of the tunnel is closing really fast. Jumbos' days are numbered.

Bank on that. But I must say, his hair does look pristine.

Later in another interview he mentioned Francois needs to be ready to not only get by Bama but also Miami two games laters.

Jimbo has been plugging Miami as a Very tough matchup.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;tY5-nNHhVoQ]https://youtu.be/tY5-nNHhVoQ[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
We haven't beaten FSU at all in my entire adult life... I don't think our team needs any additional motivation to want to beat them.

We haven't beaten FSU at all in my entire adult life... I don't think our team needs any additional motivation to want to beat them.

That ****ing sucks.

I remember just like it was yesterday when we were beating them 6 straight.
Same here ... My best buddy a huge Fswho fan .... I keep reminding him that before this streak, Miami had a streak .... He's new to it though so he doesn't understand .. Just like most FSU fans .... Miami will go on another streak soon enough ... Except UM will be pullin National Titles left n right ... Unlike those sloppy *****

Advertisement
Anybody have the video of his ex-wife getting ******* pounded. ******* cuck. We're coming Jimbo. We're coming Sept 16th & it's for blood.

I just saw Jimbo being interviewed on ESPN. During interview they were discussing his opening game with Bama. Fisher said, no problem we are use to playing big games every year. He mentioned yearly big games with Clemson, Louisville and Gator. No mention of our Canes. I hope someway our coaching staff finds out about his comments and discusses this with our team week before semiholes game.

That's very funny that Jimbo didn't mention Miami as a big game, BUT it's really crazy that our Canes gave the last two games away and now he isn't considering Miami a big game.. Jimbo is a very arrogant type of guy, so honestly this isn't nothing unusual Miami just has to go into Tally this season and take care of business and make it look easy!! **And we the ppl interview CMR after the game, he needs to remind Fisher of his comment** One of the best rivalry games in CFB and Jimbo didn't consider Miami a big game!! SMDH

Advertisement
Later in another interview he mentioned Francois needs to be ready to not only get by Bama but also Miami two games laters.

Jimbo has been plugging Miami as a Very tough matchup.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;tY5-nNHhVoQ]https://youtu.be/tY5-nNHhVoQ[/video]

Fck that sht, what the fck are you smoking?

Ooooohh...you mean he's talking about Miami being tough. I thought you meant plugging like dudes plug his wife all the time.

My bad.

200.gif

Advertisement

I watched the interview and he said Miami was a big game that they needed to prepare for after Bama, said something along the lines of we return most of our good players.

If FSU can take care of Bama, that week 3 game is going to be even bigger and a HUGE stage to make a statement!!!!

Advertisement
Back