Jimbo fisher on ESPN interview

I just saw Jimbo being interviewed on ESPN. During interview they were discussing his opening game with Bama. Fisher said, no problem we are use to playing big games every year. He mentioned yearly big games with Clemson, Louisville and Gator. No mention of our Canes. I hope someway our coaching staff finds out about his comments and discusses this with our team week before semiholes game.

That's very funny that Jimbo didn't mention Miami as a big game, BUT it's really crazy that our Canes gave the last two games away and now he isn't considering Miami a big game.. Jimbo is a very arrogant type of guy, so honestly this isn't nothing unusual Miami just has to go into Tally this season and take care of business and make it look easy!! **And we the ppl interview CMR after the game, he needs to remind Fisher of his comment** One of the best rivalry games in CFB and Jimbo didn't consider Miami a big game!! SMDH

All those teams have beaten him. Miami should have won last year, but blew it with the INT and the missed PAT. I'm not even including the phantom holding call. The defense was playing well enough, which is amazing considering how many true freshman were playing. This year it's on the QB. Everything else is in place to win the game.

Advertisement
I'm in the minority here but I don't think we win in September at Doak. But I think we beat them in December in Charlotte...

I think our D will only give up, at most, 13 points at Doak. Our D will be angry, laser focused, and I expect domination.

I think our offense will score 17-24. A few drives, and one big play TD by Richards.

I'm confident we win that game. We have too many leaders on this team, and too much defensive talent.

I just saw Jimbo being interviewed on ESPN. During interview they were discussing his opening game with Bama. Fisher said, no problem we are use to playing big games every year. He mentioned yearly big games with Clemson, Louisville and Gator. No mention of our Canes. I hope someway our coaching staff finds out about his comments and discusses this with our team week before semiholes game.

Jimbo has a special interest in not mentioning Miami or giving credence to our competitive games against them. He is "scared" of our resurgence, popularity and increased publicity is having on recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back