Jimbo Fisher and the ACC

No sane or intelligent person on this planet does not believe that Texas is a mecca for great high school football players. Of course, CIS also seems too be a mecca for clueless posters, you being a shining example.

"Seventy percent of the country’s four and five-star recruits over the last five years have been clustered in 10 states. Texas, Florida, and California produce more of those star recruits than any other states by a wide margin."

Because its an enormous state, with a huge populous, like California, the talent is over rated because of that. States in the southeast, especially Florida produce much more talent per capita, and many more of them especially in Florida go on to be elite NFL talent. Texas has nearly the third the population of Florida, and almost a quarter less NFL talent than Florida most years.

So I ask again, what championships have all this elite Texas talent lead to?

Oh and P.S. responses like yours is the reason everyone on this board thinks youre a huge ******.

Advertisement
Because its an enormous state, with a huge populous, like California, the talent is over rated because of that. States in the southeast, especially Florida produce much more talent per capita, and many more of them especially in Florida go on to be elite NFL talent. Texas has nearly the third the population of Florida, and almost a quarter less NFL talent than Florida most years.

So I ask again, what championships have all this elite Texas talent lead to?

Oh and P.S. responses like yours is the reason everyone on this board thinks youre a huge ******.

Allow me to address your final statement in which you point out that “everyone doesn’t like you (me)”. Well, that puts me in good company as most every past and current UM coach, player, administrator, numerous posters have been vilified/hated at one time or another on this blog, so I wear your comment as a badge of honor. Additionally, I have received private messages from enlightened posters who have advised me that unfortunately this blog is overrun with your ilk.

Just a very few relatively recent NFL names who played their high school ball in Texas: Jessie Armstead, Eric Winston, Adrian Peterson, Michael Crabtree, Drew Brees, Jason Peters, Derrick Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Danny Amendola, Dez Bryant and the list goes on…

Again, only a moron would think that Texas does not breed high quality football players, which you are over-qualified in that territory. Now, I would like to compliment you…you are no run of the mill, ordinary moron, you are a 5 star, country fair blue ribbon winning moron. You are welcome!

Finally, even when I present you with incontrovertible facts, such as Texas’ annual near or at the top of the U.S. list of 4 and 5 star blue chippers you continue to stupidly argue to the contrary.

PS: Hunter Thompson must have been thinking of you when he commented; “There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge.”

I live in Tallahassee. The rift was something like Jimbo wanted boosters money separated from AD approval.

I take that as he wanted one of these UGA foundation type things that the AD didn’t have to really monitor.
When some US Attorney decides to make name for himself, the low lying fruit is the bag money being given to kids. 1099’s are not being filed. Penalty for “intentionally” failing to file in 10% of the mone6 paid. That adds up, but once the teeth on in the meat, if is a short ride to RICO. The amount of money sitting around those universities is huge and a slick US Attorney can make a lot very rich people very nervous. That basketball thing is far from over.

When some US Attorney decides to make name for himself, the low lying fruit is the bag money being given to kids. 1099’s are not being filed. Penalty for “intentionally” failing to file in 10% of the mone6 paid. That adds up, but once the teeth on in the meat, if is a short ride to RICO. The amount of money sitting around those universities is huge and a slick US Attorney can make a lot very rich people very nervous. That basketball thing is far from over.

Yep. Easy RICO. Just find 2 payments like that. There’s already an organization.

Allow me to address your final statement in which you point out that “everyone doesn’t like you (me)”. Well, that puts me in good company as most every past and current UM coach, player, administrator, numerous posters have been vilified/hated at one time or another on this blog, so I wear your comment as a badge of honor. Additionally, I have received private messages from enlightened posters who have advised me that unfortunately this blog is overrun with your ilk.

Just a very few relatively recent NFL names who played their high school ball in Texas: Jessie Armstead, Eric Winston, Adrian Peterson, Michael Crabtree, Drew Brees, Jason Peters, Derrick Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Danny Amendola, Dez Bryant and the list goes on…

Again, only a moron would think that Texas does not breed high quality football players, which you are over-qualified in that territory. Now, I would like to compliment you…you are no run of the mill, ordinary moron, you are a 5 star, country fair blue ribbon winning moron. You are welcome!

Finally, even when I present you with incontrovertible facts, such as Texas’ annual near or at the top of the U.S. list of 4 and 5 star blue chippers you continue to stupidly argue to the contrary.

PS: Hunter Thompson must have been thinking of you when he commented; “There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge.”

Lmao this dudes emotional. Can address the entire novela with the fact that I never said Texas talent didn’t exist, just that it’s over rated. Additionally, there’s not one respected poster on here that would take the minute to PM your broke **** *** about my ilk

Advertisement
Lmao this dudes emotional. Can address the entire novela with the fact that I never said Texas talent didn’t exist, just that it’s over rated. Additionally, there’s not one respected poster on here that would take the minute to PM your broke **** *** about my ilk

You're a child with a serious mental disorder...and no matter how much you lie, and you constantly lie...other posters have in fact private messaged me pointing out that punks like you do exactly what you've been doing...even you may appreciate how hilarious I found your illiterate and sophomoric comment "broke **** ***", while trying to laughingly associate yourself with Hunter Thompson...you do a spot on impression of a sexually frustrated hermaphrodite clown!

By the way Albert Einstein/Hunter Thompson...it's spelled 'novella', not novela!!

You're a child with a serious mental disorder...and no matter how much you lie, and you constantly lie...other posters have in fact private messaged me pointing out that punks like you do exactly what you've been doing...even you may appreciate how hilarious I found your illiterate and sophomoric comment "broke **** ***", while trying to laughingly associate yourself with Hunter Thompson...you do a spot on impression of a sexually frustrated hermaphrodite clown!

By the way Albert Einstein/Hunter Thompson...it's spelled 'novella', not novela!!

This has got to be DBC

Advertisement
Not an Fsu fan or jimbo fan .. But I hope jimbo does decent just to show how petty Fsu was .. I mean coaches like that just don't come around often

Smart move not making your name Jimbo69, but putting "fisher" in there kind of gives you away. Goodluck being saban's punching bag.

Jimbo may have gotten a better salary by going to coach for the longhorn's *****, but it is also essentially a booby prize because he is now gonna take an annual *** kicking from Saban.

Smart move not making your name Jimbo69, but putting "fisher" in there kind of gives you away. Goodluck being saban's punching bag.
Sick post yea you caught me it was going to be jimbosgooch12 .. Fsu always recruit well now that they don't have a coach to really cultivate that talent now they're going to slip to mediocrity and it will be noice

Texas A&M has been trying hard and spending millions for decades to win a NC championship and get out from under the shadow of the University of Texas, and especially to be considered a perennial football powerhouse.

With the Fisher hire, as usual, A&M will still be on the outside looking in

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back