Jim McElwain to UF

oso4lyf

Redshirt Freshman
I high ranking Gaytor booster informed me that they're working out the numbers as we speak and they're keeping the entire defensive staff on board.

Advertisement
they're working out the numbers

So it's not done yet, right? And so this is another "Jim McElwain to UF" post that actually means "[I heard] Jim McElwain [maybe/possibly/likely/could be/potentially/not sure yet though] to UF"?

Got it. Thanks.

So they keeping TRob?

That might ***** us out of landing Tim Irvin, b/c McElwain is IMO a huge upgrade from Muschamp and TRob was the main thing Irvin was interested in UF.

Advertisement
So they walked away from the negotiations with Belichick? That Jeremy Foley, he don't play!! Best AD in America!!!

....and yes I'm aware of our corch and fundraiser masquerading as an AD, kids. That doesn't mean we have ever have to preclude ourselves from opining on Gayta delusion. And who knows if McElgayn will be a good corch or not but it certainly wasn't a "splash" or perceived guaranteed "home run" that such a powerhouse program was supposedly capable of. These clowns tossing around names of NFL coaches on playoff teams but end up with the Colorado State coach that just lost to Air Force. Gayta Nation flexing their muscle right there!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back