Jim Kelly Article "The U will be back under Richt"

They told me this about Golden too. only this time i believe it.

Much more confident in a winner at UGA than Temple. We're movin up like George and Weezy!

Its all relative. AG was thought of as a "winner" but he never won ****. He was able to win 7-8 games at a school that historically won 1-2 games per year.

Its akin to a grown man beating up 25 1st graders and being considered a "good fighter". AG never won **** and as a result was in over his head here.

BTW love the post OP thanks for sharing and I too have not been this excited in a long time

Advertisement

Much more confident in a winner at UGA than Temple. We're movin up like George and Weezy!

Its all relative. AG was thought of as a "winner" but he never won ****. He was able to win 7-8 games at a school that historically won 1-2 games per year.

Its akin to a grown man beating up 25 1st graders and being considered a "good fighter". AG never won **** and as a result was in over his head here.

BTW love the post OP thanks for sharing and I too have not been this excited in a long time
Huh? The SEC is the top conference in the country and CMR had consistent 9-10 win seasons and top 10 classes. Winning 7-8 games in the MAC doesn't come close.
I wanted Butch but am confident in Richt.

It was great seeing Jim Kelly at the game and doing much better. No doubt one of the ALL time Cane greats to play any sport at UM.

Kelly said it won't happen overnight. I think he's wrong. What we see next time they take the field will be unrecognizable.

I agree

We will look more like a Miami team of old, rather than some pussified Big 10 team

FIFY

Kelly said it won't happen overnight. I think he's wrong. What we see next time they take the field will be unrecognizable.

I agree

We will look more like an SEC team, rather than some pussified Big 10 team

Miami needs to look like a tradional Miami team not a SEC team. The traditional Miami teams consistently whooped up on SEC powers.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;e-9Q8KDK854]http://youtu.be/e-9Q8KDK854[/video]

[video=youtube_share;k-Bh9cT3_1k]http://youtu.be/k-Bh9cT3_1k[/video]

[video=youtube_share;paUtRg40aKo]http://youtu.be/paUtRg40aKo[/video]

[video=youtube_share;GAtv3_k1XpU]http://youtu.be/GAtv3_k1XpU[/video]

Miami of the early 2000s was built the way successful SEC teams are built now.

The only reason I said we will look like an SEC team is because Richt coached one for the past 15 years.

Stop splitting hairs.

This is true Burch out out theblue print and everyonehas copied

Advertisement
When referring to the SEC, why do people always mention CMR's overall record and not his SEC record?

CMR's record in the SEC was 85-40.
2-3 in SEC CG's.
23-29 vs SEC Top 25.
2-4 vs Saban.
1-5 vs Myer.
3-2 vs Miles.
0-6 vs Eventual NC.
15-8 vs OoC Top 25.

Years ago I loved my television. I'd make no plans for game days and I'd clean the screen every Saturday around noon. Then the Coker years became the Shannon years and once again I hoped to recapture that Saturday magic. Same thing when Shannon gave way to Golden. I really want to love my tv on Saturdays again. I've been burned twice and against my better judgement, I'm going to trust Kelly and be optimistic.

Huh? The SEC is the top conference in the country and CMR had consistent 9-10 win seasons and top 10 classes. Winning 7-8 games in the MAC doesn't come close.

I was talkin bout AG and his mac wins being **** and used the example of beating up 1st graders to get point across. Also praised MR.

I was talkin bout AG and his mac wins being **** and used the example of beating up 1st graders to get point across. Also praised MR.
Gotcha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back