Jim Harbaugh

Golsen82

Senior
Michigan wants to make him highest paid college coach. Contract would include elevator clause. So if another coach surpassed him he'd automatically get a raise

Advertisement
Michigan wants to make him highest paid college coach. Contract would include elevator clause. So if another coach surpassed him he'd automatically get a raise
Good racket, get three coaches with elevator clauses
Buzz Lightyear To Infinity And Beyond GIF

Advertisement
Wait, you mean he doesn't get an elevator to his office?

I'd hold out for that.

I brought this up about a week ago.. Michigan can offer way more than the NFL long-term with way more security..
I mean if he really wants the NFL then by all means go for it but if it were me I'd stay at Michigan...

Good racket, get three coaches with elevator clauses
Buzz Lightyear To Infinity And Beyond GIF
It's like New Hampshire's state law saying that they will be the first state in the country to hold a primary for the presidential election... what happens if another state passes the same law?

Advertisement
I brought this up about a week ago.. Michigan can offer way more than the NFL long-term with way more security..
I mean if he really wants the NFL then by all means go for it but if it were me I'd stay at Michigan...
He seems like more of the constantly challenge himself at the highest levels type and the NFL is the highest level of football. That and he seems to be really annoyed by all of the rules of college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't blame him. NCAA is still sniffing around and at least with NFL free agency, you've got most locked into a contract for years to come. This college stuff now as it stands is crazy all the time anytime.

Advertisement
Back