Jim Harbaugh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah - that excuse works when the coach is new, not when he has been there for several years already.

Serious question out of curiosity, how is he your frat brother if he went to Michigan, but you didn't? A fraternity that is not college based?
Frats are at various universities across the nation. He wouldn’t be considered my line brother b/c we didn’t pledge at the same time at the same school, but b/c we belong to the same fraternity, he’s my frat brother. Just like @Sigma_Cane_7 & @BLUE PHI CANE are my frat brothers even though we pledged at different schools. We belong to the same fraternal organization, just pledged the organization at different schools.

Don Brown, whom people here think is some kind of defensive god, is getting his *** kicked by ******* Rutgers.
Don brown is so bad. The people on here asking for him to replace baker are idiots and should not be able to reproduce. His defenses are awful. They take advantage of **** teams, and our up good stats that way. But just looks what happens when they play teams with a pulse... they give up 50+

A lot of Frats are nationally based..
I know most of the college frats are nationally based, I had just never heard anyone refer to a frat brother outside of one they went to school with, but I also only lasted about 2 weeks pledging before I decided it wasn't for me so what do I know. Makes sense, and thanks for clarifying.

Frats are at various universities across the nation. He wouldn’t be considered my line brother b/c we didn’t pledge at the same time at the same school, but b/c we belong to the same fraternity, he’s my frat brother. Just like @Sigma_Cane_7 & @BLUE PHI CANE are my frat brothers even though we pledged at different schools. We belong to the same fraternal organization, just pledged the organization at different schools.
Gotcha. Like I replied in the other message, I hadn't heard someone refer to someone as their frat brother unless they were actually from the same school, but what you said makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Advertisement
I know most of the college frats are nationally based, I had just never heard anyone refer to a frat brother outside of one they went to school with, but I also only lasted about 2 weeks pledging before I decided it wasn't for me so what do I know. Makes sense, and thanks for clarifying.
What frat did u try to pledge, if u don’t mind me asking?

Gotcha. Like I replied in the other message, I hadn't heard someone refer to someone as their frat brother unless they were actually from the same school, but what you said makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
For sure; my fraternity is pretty close, nationally. I’ve been apart of pledging sessions at other schools both in Cali & also AZ, FLA, TX, and NY. Most predominant African American fraternities will refer to each other as frat if they belong to same fraternity, and we do a lot of networking that justify that like extended family.

Advertisement
Harbaugh lives to fight another game.
D8CA601A-6787-43D5-A731-7A4A334F4C00.gif

Love look at the Visitors locker room. 😂😂

You Know!!!! From Sea to shining Sea Mab!!!

For sure; my fraternity is pretty close, nationally. I’ve been apart of pledging sessions at other schools both in Cali & also AZ, FLA, TX, and NY. Most predominant African American fraternities will refer to each other as frat if they belong to same fraternity, and we do a lot of networking that justify that like extended family.
Yes sir. Got my frat brother a job at the place I was leaving. He was qualified, but “suggested” he get an interview and I interviewed him with my GM and let him make the call. Gotta take care of the family when you can. Plenty of nights my frat brothers spotted me $5 for the dollar menu after the club, or crash on the couch if the lights cut off at the appts during the college days. Really became some of my best friends.

Advertisement
Back