Jim Harbaugh

Advertisement
I’m not a Phins fan so idk if this is sarcasm or not, but is that who yall actually want as your next HC?
He's being sarcastic, sort of. Years ago, before Harbaugh took the 49ers job, Stephen Ross (Dolphins owner) privately courted him while Miami had a HC in place. Ross is a Michigan grad and huge donor to the university. Ross was enamored with Harbaugh, don't know if he still is though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Up 30-14 in the 2nd half to a rival and to then lose 37-33? Inexcusable.
Also the foolish switching of QB’s to get the 5 star some snaps ends up costing them the game because of a late turnover by the back up when the starter is playing well. Harbaugh will have to blame himself. Again.

Advertisement
One more thing about how incompetent talent evals are not limited too UMiami.

The wide receiver for Michigan who got off yesterday with 2 TD’s and more than 150 yards … is a freshman who came into the game with 0 catches. How Harbaugh did not recognize that one of their top 2 receivers was not even getting on the field is beyond me.

Maybe its a UM thing.

Advertisement
We can complain and rightfully so but I think it’s worse being a Michigan fan. They have a massive alumni base with huge resources at their disposal and they underwhelm year after year.

They have a weird infatuation with Harbaugh like they’re scared to lose him every year yet most of their fans have already said he’s not the guy.

We can complain and rightfully so but I think it’s worse being a Michigan fan. They have a massive alumni base with huge resources at their disposal and they underwhelm year after year.

They have a weird infatuation with Harbaugh like they’re scared to lose him every year yet most of their fans have already said he’s not the guy.
Jim Harbaugh is the classic case of when hiring a former player/alumni goes wrong.

He’s been god awful against ranked opponents & has only beaten OH St & Mich St a combined 3 times out of 12 games, which means he rarely ever beats Michigans biggest rivals & usually loses whenever they play a ranked team...

But he’s a loud rah rah guy that can recruit pretty well & knows how to tug on the heartstrings of boosters & alumnus.

He’s had winning seasons but it’s mainly been all fools gold because they never beat the teams that matter in the B1G, they just stack up W’s vs teams like Northwestern, Nebraska, Purdue, Indiana etc.

That’s one of the downsides of hiring a beloved former player, he played at Mich back in the 80’s when they were still a viable team, he played under their legend Bo Schembechler & took them to the Rose Bowl in 87, so many of their fans & alumni are just too emotionally attached to him, they know he’s never going to win them the B1G or take them to the playoffs, but they’re too stuck in the 80’s to let him go...

A cautionary tale.

Similar to Flake they need to dump GM first
The more I think about it, the more incredible it is that Grier gave up a first rounder to take an undersized slot WR coming off an injury that they wouldn’t utilize to his strengths. And of course it will be a top three pick. If he didn’t give that pick away they could have easily and cheaply cut ties with the Tia fiasco. Grier may be worse than Ireland, which is quite the feat.

He got beat by team of 44 transfer portal players let's see how tucker do without them first lol

Advertisement
Back