Jim Harbaugh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was our very own Jovani Haskins who scored the go-ahead TD by Rutgers. I didn't realize until this game that he ended up at Rutgers after transferring from Miami to West Virginia..

Advertisement
My frat brother who’s a Meeechigan alum & booster just hit me saying this Michigan team is extremely young & a lot of 1st yr starters. Peeped their depth chart & he is right. 13 of the 22 starters r under classmen.

I told him no excuses! Harbaugh is supposed to be a leader of men at 10m/per! FOH!

Advertisement
My frat brother who’s a Meeechigan alum & booster just hit me saying this Michigan team is extremely young & a lot of 1st yr starters. Peeped their depth chart & he is right. 13 of the 22 starters r under classmen.

I told him no excuses! Harbaugh is supposed to be a leader of men at 10m/per! FOH!
Hit em back with just “Rutgers?”

I just realized BOTH teams have a player on offense named Haskins getting all the action in the 4OTS. (Jovanni, Hassan). Who needs Clemson vs FSU when we got this Saturday night gem??

Yeah - that excuse works when the coach is new, not when he has been there for several years already.

Serious question out of curiosity, how is he your frat brother if he went to Michigan, but you didn't? A fraternity that is not college based?

Advertisement
Back