Jim Cantore

Advertisement
That last post was actually kind of funny.Considering it was meant for me.I'm a Hurricane expert in more ways than one.

Can you please just STFU with your weather bullshīt?

Read the following tweet. The actually forecast is 50/50 rain like it is pretty much every afternoon in Florida. You weren’t even correct about what Cantore is stating.

[TWEET]917684581490360320[/TWEET]

Expert my ***.

LOW FŪCKING PROBABILITY of what would be just a nothing wave with rain anyway.

God you’re obnoxious with your scare mongering.

Advertisement
Moderators please kill this thread I started .Too many alien Species.

I have no clue why you haven't already been band. I secretly suspect that this is an alternate account of one of the admins just ******* with us. Every post is such an obvious troll post. Today so far we've learned:

We can beat Georgia Tech if we score more points.
We can't beat Georgia Tech if we don't tackle them.
There's a definite chance of rain in Miami this weekend.

There's no way I can believe these are serious attempts to start conversation and debate.

That last post was actually kind of funny.Considering it was meant for me.I'm a Hurricane expert in more ways than one.

Read the following tweet. The actually forecast is 50/50 rain like it is pretty much every afternoon in Florida. You weren’t even correct about what Cantore is stating.

Expert my ***.

Right. The weather forecast for Miami from March to November is high 80's to mid 90's, 99% humidity, and a 50% chance of thunderstorms. Trust me. I'm a weather expert.

Advertisement
I hope it does pour, that helps us imo, they wouldnt me able to make cuts in the muddy field after the pitch so we would just have to focus on the inside run and their oline is small, we can overpower them.

Advertisement
A category 12 Hurricane is going to form every week & only going to hit at the exact time we kickoff for every game we play.

- Canes fans 2017

Expert my ***.

Boy you guys are so Grassy your going to kill this site too.The tweet did not say 50/50 it said he does not expect the wave to develop too much but he actually said you have to watch out because of the crazy season.He said and I quote "It is going to rain enough to spoil your weekend"

Advertisement
It's funny I never mentioned postponement or anything like that one person actually responded to my question .It was a great answer.The fact that GT uses the pitch as their dominant offensive strategy they are prone to fumbling.So yes the rain would be to our favor.

Expert my ***.

LOW FŪCKING PROBABILITY of what would be just a nothing wave with rain anyway

Boy you guys are so Grassy your going to kill this site too.The tweet did not say 50/50 it said he does not expect the wave to develop too much but he actually said you have to watch out because of the crazy season.He said and I quote "It is going to rain enough to spoil your weekend"
Solid science there.

This is legit my favorite thread right now.

We've had trolls before, but a weather troll is a whole new sub-class of ****** I didn't know existed. He even went after [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] joke post.

I'm going to be sad when this dude joins the Band.

Advertisement
Back