Jim Cantore

Cane since 1060

Freshman
Is reporting a tropical wave that will definitely bring bad weather here this weekend.So far models stay with mainly rain.Who might this favor ? Any opinions.

Advertisement

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
It rains somewhere in south florida every day, so yeah it could potentially storm over the stadium sometime during the game.

Using words like "definitely" this far out... did we learn nothing last week with Nate?

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
I am surprised it took this long for someone to comment on the weather for g tech game. I hope it is not like tally last week where we had 80 mile an hour winds and horizontal rain. Miracle we won but bigger miracle nobody died on field. Amazing that obsession with weather continues.

Cane since 1060

Freshman
That's really silly almost every prediction with the Gfs and euro models have been totally accurate.So many geniuses that expose themselves by being critical of others.lol

Canes2082

“He threw a shoe”
Maude
Wouldn't benefit GT considering they have to pitch and sometimes hold the ball until last second....wet ball could mean its on the ground a lot for them

Cane since 1060

Freshman
Nate' s cone was never projected near Tallahassee and never talked about doing so with any weather experts.Now it seems to me that GT might have the advantage running teams do better in the rain.And our tackling as of late would not lead one to think it might be any other way.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
That's really silly almost every prediction with the Gfs and euro models have been totally accurate.So many geniuses that expose themselves by being critical of others.lol
the weather nerd has made this post official.

That scared puzzy gives real weather nerds a bad name. Ever since Irma came around people are huffing their chests checking the free models and speaking without a clue of what they're talking about.

Advertisement

Cane since 1060

Freshman
That last post was actually kind of funny.Considering it was meant for me.I'm a Hurricane expert in more ways than one.

Cane since 1060

Freshman
Sileo Jr don't speak what you don't know someone like me who does know won't let you say something that is plain out wrong.And hate to tell you but your as foolish as Dan Sileo you live up to the name real well.

Last edited:

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Is the game being played in Spain?

145943_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

Advertisement

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
W

westcoastcanes

Sileo Jr don't speak what you don't someone like me who does know won't let you say something that is plain out wrong.And hate to tell you but your as foolish as Dan Sileo you live up to the name real well.

It is a shame we are depending on illiterate folks to be our experts on hurricanes, in more ways than one.

Cane since 1060

Freshman
Sileo Jr don't speak what you don't someone like me who does know won't let you say something that is plain out wrong.And hate to tell you but your as foolish as Dan Sileo you live up to the name real well.

You can't even write in english properly.

Explain it to me Professor Sileo.The real Dan Sileo please stand up.No sorry I take that back.The real Dan Sileo is a Cane legend FYI unfortunately he also is a creep.