Jezzy vs Gucci

Advertisement
The fact they agreed to do what they did last night in the same building would leave me to believe both men had actually moved past that street ****. If they wasnā€™t past that **** then why even agree to it
This. Everyone taking this serious is being hustled. No different than two fighters talking **** in the press to create hype to sell the pay-per-view. If their beef was really real and not just some BS publicity hustle, it would be easy to resolve.

This. Everyone taking this serious is being hustled. No different than two fighters talking **** in the press to create hype to sell the pay-per-view. If their beef was really real and not just some BS publicity hustle, it would be easy to resolve.
bruh they are 40 and 43. There's only fake CIS beef at that age lmao

NY dude checking in on this thread...
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

The fact they agreed to do what they did last night in the same building would leave me to believe both men had actually moved past that street ****. If they wasnā€™t past that **** then why even agree to it
Of course they moved past it. Did you catch them end where Gucci basically told Jeezy he had no hard feelings, itā€™s all love?

Advertisement
More for the rap game?!?!?!

STOP IT!

The rap game AS A WHOLE never respected Gucci. He was part that "coon rap" that other states talked **** about when they referenced Southern hip hop. Jeezy was part of the handful of Southern artist that were actually respected by the rest of the country. (along with guys like TIP, Outkast, Scarface, etc) Gucci been mocked and made fun of so many **** times by the rest of the hip hop world.
Man plenty ppl in the rap game see/saw Jeezy as a clown and fake ***** too. Granted that had lil to do with his music. Now catalog wise, Jeezy definitely ***** on ******..constipated n all. But say whatever you want about Gucci music the respect ****** in the rap have for him today is real. That man music was bumping everywhere underground and his influence in hip hop scene for this young cats in ATL and all over is real. Main stream wise Gucci may not be respected like outkast and some other from ATL but today these young kids in the game see Gucci as that ***** from ATL..like it agree with it or not

Advertisement
How did I miss this thread. Jeezy won but yā€™all sleeping on Guap. Real street ninjas had both of them in rotation. Trap House, Trap a Thon, Back to the trap house, Hard to Kill, murder was the case, State vs Rodric Davis, Chicken Talk, Bird Flu, Guapaholics, EA Sportscenter, The Movie, Bird Flu 2, and Burrprint were all in rotation of any street ninjas music. Gucci just didnā€™t have the beginning to end bangers like Jeezy did. Ppl didnā€™t listen to Gucci for his word play. Gucci gave it to you blood raw. Jeezy did too but not like Gucci did consistently. Gucci was too street for mainstream especially when he was rocking with OJ Da Juiceman.

I love the growth Jeezy showed. The speech after truth was played, the owning half of atl and real estate versus comments was real grown man ish. Like he said. This was for the culture. I had the biggest smile on my face when they performed So Icy, then Gucci manned up by telling Jeezy its all love, then inviting everyone to come to the club with them. That took a lot from Gucci but during the battle he was just being his usual silly/goofy **** talking self. Yā€™all have to realize Jeezys homeboy literally tried to run down on him and they knew Gucci wasnā€™t going to give anything up quietly. They knew going in things would get loud. Yā€™all capping if yā€™all say yā€™all could forgive someone you think put a hit out on you.

But for the record, Jeezy said he didnā€™t send Pookie Loc after Gucci. On ā€œForgive Meā€ from his Church in The Streets album he said ā€œRest in Peace to Pookie Loc, Blame it on me never snitching, Lord knows I ainā€™t send the homie on a dummy mission.ā€.......I canā€™t remember where I seen it but I remember Jeezy saying Pookie Loc and the other two did that on their own on some trying to impress him type ****. Truth is who really knows.....

Last edited:
If they get to the point to do a tour together they gunna do some numbers too. Luv that they seeing past the **** and focused on the bag. They left a lot money on the table over the years over the BS
RS. Boosie and Webbie too even though their beef isnā€™t as deep as Jeezy/Gucci....

****** From NY canā€™t clown ****! Yā€™all let a rainbow hair kid carry the City šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..that alone should have yā€™all check the We are hip hop Ego **** at the door
Iā€™m not clowning anything...Iā€™m walking in and seeing **** I know nothing about and exiting. No more no less.

Iā€™m old school, these names are so foreign to me...

Advertisement
Iā€™m not clowning anything...Iā€™m walking in and seeing **** I know nothing about and exiting. No more no less.

Iā€™m old school, these names are so foreign to me...
Okay my bad..itā€™s a habit. My fam is from NY and always tried to **** on hip hop in the south šŸ˜‚

Advertisement
****** From NY canā€™t clown ****! Yā€™all let a rainbow hair kid carry the City šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..that alone should have yā€™all check the We are hip hop Ego **** at the door
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I will say they are redeeming themselves with the Griselda gang (Conway the Machine, Benny the Butcher, and Westside Gunn). Those dudes can rap. No cap. And I do not care for NY rappers being from FLA.

How did I miss this thread. Jeezy won but yā€™all sleeping on Guap. Real street ninjas had both of them in rotation. Trap House, Trap a Thon, Back to the trap house, Hard to Kill, murder was the case, State vs Rodric Davis, Chicken Talk, Bird Flu, Guapaholics, EA Sportscenter, The Movie, Bird Flu 2, and Burrprint were all in rotation of any street ninjas music. Gucci just didnā€™t have the beginning to end bangers like Jeezy did. Ppl didnā€™t listen to Gucci for his word play. Gucci gave it to you blood raw. Jeezy did too but not like Gucci did consistently. Gucci was too street for mainstream especially when he was rocking with OJ Da Juiceman.

I love the growth Jeezy showed. The speech after truth was played, the owning half of atl and real estate versus comments was real grown man ish. Like he said. This was for the culture. I had the biggest smile on my face when they performed So Icy, then Gucci manned up by telling Jeezy its all love, then inviting everyone to come to the club with them. That took a lot from Gucci but during the battle he was just being his usual silly/goofy **** talking self. Yā€™all have to realize Jeezys homeboy literally tried to run down on him and they knew Gucci wasnā€™t going to give anything up quietly. They knew going in things would get loud. Yā€™all capping if yā€™all say yā€™all could forgive someone you think put a hit out on you.

But for the record, Jeezy said he didnā€™t send Pookie Loc after Gucci. On ā€œForgive Meā€ from his Church in The Streets album he said ā€œRest in Peace to Pookie Loc, Blame it on me never snitching, Lord knows I ainā€™t send the homie on a dummy mission.ā€.......I canā€™t remember where I seen it but I remember Jeezy saying Pookie Loc and the other two did that on their own on some trying to impress him type ****. Truth is who really knows.....
Came in here and dropped some knowledge. I, for the record feel the robbery on Gucci was more of a BMF thing than a Jeezy thing. But since Jeezy was being funded by BMF and Pookie was the homie, it was easy to point the finger at the snowman.

Advertisement
Back