Jeudy survey

The difference in competing for National Championships and ACC Championships is getting Jerry Jeudy instead of Rodney Scott.

Hurt me to say that about Scott, he wants to be a Cane. But its the honest truth

Advertisement
Not to come off as soft shouldered or anything, but where we were a year ago with Jeudy and Golden, to where we are now with Jeudy is night and day. He would have never even considered Miami with Golden at the helm. We just need to put together a solid season and show these kids that Miami really is back (or on the way back), rather than just talking about it.

Finishing in 2nd place in a recruiting battle is as useful as 100th place.

Would Jeudy be a big miss knowing when he gets here we will have Soph...Cager, Richards, Mullins, Bruce, SRs Berrios, Harris, Langham? What is your opinion...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jJ is the best wr the minute he gets here

Rare talent sure fire 1st rounder imo hes on cook and coopers level

****! If it's like that, roll the red carpet playboy!

Not to come off as soft shouldered or anything, but where we were a year ago with Jeudy and Golden, to where we are now with Jeudy is night and day. He would have never even considered Miami with Golden at the helm. We just need to put together a solid season and show these kids that Miami really is back (or on the way back), rather than just talking about it.

Finishing in 2nd place in a recruiting battle is as useful as 100th place.

Hence why I prefaced my post with not coming off soft shouldered. I certainly wouldn't celebrate a 2nd place finish for any recruit. Thats failure no matter how you slice it. My point was that we at least have a chance now, where as a year ago that wasn't the case. He hasn't committed to Bama yet. And signing day is a long ways away. So we still have a shot to finish in first for his services, as unlikely as it may seem.

Advertisement
Would Jeudy be a big miss knowing when he gets here we will have Soph...Cager, Richards, Mullins, Bruce, SRs Berrios, Harris, Langham? What is your opinion...

jJ is the best wr the minute he gets here

Rare talent sure fire 1st rounder imo hes on cook and coopers level

****! If it's like that, roll the red carpet playboy!

Been saying he was cooper level talent and pete confirmed over the weekend.....hes always open gets mean seperation. Hes wide open his speed and routes are filthy.

Yes because he's better than all of them imo

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've come to realize this years class will be somewhere around a top 10 to 15 ranking by the football gods...That's somewhat amazing considering coaches like Saban, Urban, Jimbo and that Gator coach have been on the class of 17 for two years longer than Richt..I'm hoping for a few surprises by National Signing Day as the Paradise Camp seems to have opened some eyes to where this program is headed..

Then i must be wrong...cause i don't see it...snd everybody else does...So i will take being wrong...watching him at the camp o wasn't awed...Pope impressed me...Juedy caught alot of balls...but they were balls he was supposed to catch...Pope on the other hand..was catching balls that should have been anything other than a reception ie int..overthrown..underthrown

There's a reason that it always looks so easy with Jeudy and it's incredibly far from being a demerit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest key to getting Jeudy will be Stacy Coley. If Coley finishes with 1200 yards and is on the way to being drafted in the first or second day, then we should have a pretty good shot at Jeudy.

Advertisement
Hurt me to say that about Scott, he wants to be a Cane. But its the honest truth

Scott said on 247 he is waiting on a Tenn. offer and if he gets it he would be 50/50. So he doesn't really want to be a cane, he is just looking at his best options. Moreover, Scott is a bum that is FIU quality. I hope he gets his Tenn. offer and bolts.

Last edited:
Nobody we miss on will set this team back thats always the case... Guys like Dalvin Cook wouldve still been part of a below average fb team regardless.

Advertisement
It's a miss. However, 1 player won't stop what Richt is building at UM. It's going to take more than a year to wash mediocrity off, but we'll be getting these kids more and more as time goes on. Richards was one victory Richt has over Saban already so it's started. If he gets JJ, that means we had a better season than expected and momentum is ours. Richt should be to sell the quality of QB we have on the roster comped to Bama. Perry in JJ's ear could be an added bonus.

Go Canes!

At some point I would think that Saban's age should start coming into question in the next 1-3 years with recruits. He is already 64. Could he still coach at 70? Possibly. More than likely though he's only got 1-3 years left in the tank and these recruits that are signing up may not even see the field (with Alabama's roster) by the time he retires. Alabama will likely break the bank for another coach - but there is nobody like Saban out there right now.

Special and Elite talents are always a huge miss no matter who we have committed or on the roster at the time.

Jeudy is a MUST get.
This guy gets it. But we will hear plenty of "we got Yearby, we don't need Cook" type comments if we miss.

Any year for the last decade and I would bet the house on Jeudy picking Bama, or another SEC team, or FSU.....but I think we are in the mix legitimately.

I thought both jeudy and pope were elite & special. Didn't get to see a lot of devonta smith.

I am more interested to see whether or not we pursue Mike Harley. His recruitment could be a signal for how stiff or loose we are when it comes to height & weight guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back