Jesse Stone tweet..

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yes, and when I pointed it out, you admitted that the original tweet was deleted, and then you linked the new tweet.

I realize you went back and edited it (you do that a lot), but still.

This is how pathetic you are.

You posted a tweet (no screenshot), and then the tweet was deleted.

I responded that the tweet was unavailable.

You responded that he deleted the original tweet and sent out a new tweet.

AND THEN YOU NOT ONLY EDITED YOUR ORIGINAL POST, BUT YOU DELETED THE RESPONSE TO MY POST THAT ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MISTAKE.

You crack me up. You are so intent on making yourself look like some kind of reliable source that you edited your own acknowledgement that you didn't screenshot the tweet.

And then you criticized someone else who failed to screenshot a tweet.

Hilarious.

Last edited:
Oh I thought the reason he said that cause joe Brady is leaving go to the nfl, then rather stay in the SEC. So he’s trolling SEC fans by saying

thats what I’m think🤷🏾‍♂️ But who knows

Advertisement
Yet he was watching on tv just like everybody else.

Great coach.

Advertisement
Yes, and when I pointed it out, you admitted that the original tweet was deleted, and then you linked the new tweet.

AND THEN YOU NOT ONLY EDITED YOUR ORIGINAL POST, BUT YOU DELETED THE RESPONSE TO MY POST THAT ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MISTAKE.

You crack me up. You are so intent on making yourself look like some kind of reliable source that you edited your own acknowledgement that you didn't screenshot the tweet.

Hilarious.
Chill out and go get u some p*ssy or something bro. It's not that serious.

Hilarious.
Lol. He’s taken over the number 1 news spot from @brock though. Where do we go from here?

Advertisement
DC747DFD-0042-40EA-8A14-FFC67F5946BA.jpeg

Seriously. Like why is everyone losing their minds....

I don’t think you’re new around here. Been happening every offseason for as long as I can remember. ****, there’s a thread on pg1 right now that was completely derailed by wrestling nonsense.

Advertisement
Back