Jesse Stone tweet..

Yes, and when I pointed it out, you admitted that the original tweet was deleted, and then you linked the new tweet.

I realize you went back and edited it (you do that a lot), but still.

This is how pathetic you are.

You posted a tweet (no screenshot), and then the tweet was deleted.

I responded that the tweet was unavailable.

You responded that he deleted the original tweet and sent out a new tweet.

AND THEN YOU NOT ONLY EDITED YOUR ORIGINAL POST, BUT YOU DELETED THE RESPONSE TO MY POST THAT ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR MISTAKE.

You crack me up. You are so intent on making yourself look like some kind of reliable source that you edited your own acknowledgement that you didn't screenshot the tweet.

And then you criticized someone else who failed to screenshot a tweet.

Hilarious.
and you literally took the time to document this so you could call him out and the right time.

who really gives a ****!? (besides you apparently)

Advertisement
So this guys was brought in to work with QBs, did anyone see how excellent our QBs were?

Why is he even still on the staff. JOKE?!

and you literally took the time to document this so you could call him out and the right time.

who really gives a ****!? (besides you apparently)

Oooh, it was soooo hard to "document this". Good lord, the link was right there, it happened one day earlier.

I find it amusing that nystate is lecturing people when he does the exact same thing. That is all.

Advertisement
It does mean more to the sec. Thats why they open up the check books. I wish it meant more to our program.

Wasn't this the guy cis had as the oc in waiting once Enos tooke a head coaching job after turning us into an offensive juggernaut this year?

Advertisement
Back