Jesiah Pierre

Advertisement
Yall really need to relax! Kid has his ears in the street & is full aware of the talent that's already at Miami & the ELITE TALENT that's on the way. This is NOT THE AL GOLDEN ERA & kids that aren't ELITE and/or can handle the pressure of balling out at Miami will continue to jump ship. I expect 1 or 2 more of our 3* Commits to decommit. If you're worried go and read the things Nesta had to say about South Florida kids not commiting to Miami. Star average just jumped to 3.5 & Rivals even stated that Miami accepted kids early that aren't ELITE, which was hurting us and you best believe that this kid was one of the one's Rivals was talking about. Besides 1 of our current 3* Commits, expect them to become 4* Recruits by summers end. Miami has plenty of time to land an Elite MLB by NSD, so relax fellas.

Underrated post!

Just an FYI, Vilma, Perryman & Lewis were excellent playing in the wash in high school. Vilma, Lewis & Perryman were never 210 in their frosh year. & Spence never played in the middle in HS or cfb, but I appreciate the humor. These are truly priceless #TrumpTheMoron level comments.
Spence played MLB his Sr year at UM dumbass.

And yes Vilma, Lewis and Perryman came in 210 or smaller. Go check their HS profiles.

You are wrong, yet act like the authority on the subject.

And you go about it like a jackass.

Advertisement
Joiner will be MLB
No he won’t!

Kid has never had to line up behind the defensive line and read and react. Just rushed the passer from the line of scrimmage.

No way he will ever make a good MLB here.

Keep him on the outside where he won’t get overwhelmed and where his lack of LB instincts don’t hold him back as much.

Joyner is more in the mold of a OLB/WDE hybrid or Viper in 3-4 defenses.

That position can still be used out of the 4-3, but it is more rare, and kind of shows your hand that he will be blitzing unless he learns to play in space.

Advertisement
They were talking about my post where an announcer in a game mentioned how our MLB Vilma was smaller than our Safety Sean Taylor.
(ST at 230 and Vilma at 228)
With Vilma ...Jan 2002....I'd say 230

Attachments

• CAM00185.jpg
    CAM00185.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 26
It was Vilma's Sr year, I would have to go through my old VHS tapes (recorded and saved every game) to find out lol.

Advertisement
All these de-commits is not a good look. Either we can't hang on to kids or our evaulations are so poor that we change our minds about kids that's already committed.
Programs constantly take commits early in the process and drop them as well ... Idk man it's recruiting

I played MLB in HS, and remember it vividly b/c it was crazy to think that our S was the same size/bigger than our MLB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back