Jesiah Pierre

Haha, wasn't arguing about Spence. OLB we all knew was undersized. Again, was never a MLB. & if you think Vilma was 211 his soph year best of luck to you. But no shock, you're a #TrumpTheMoron. But if it make you feel better, I'll qualify, & say Vilma was over 220 when he became an every down LB. Better? Okay, officially done w/you kid.
I got ball hairs older than you son so tone it down a notch you little scumbag.

Advertisement
Spence played MLB for Northwestern, he was #30 at the West. Here’s a tape vs Columbus
Now this video are highlights of Sean Spence as a Cane #31 and he played some MLB here as well.
So what we learned here is that your wrong again

I feel bad. You took a couple of tapes, didn't understand actual defensive alignments, & then embarrassed yourself. Truly, top level #TrumpTheMoron stuff from you.

Haha, wasn't arguing about Spence. OLB we all knew was undersized. Again, was never a MLB. & if you think Vilma was 211 his soph year best of luck to you. But no shock, you're a #TrumpTheMoron. But if it make you feel better, I'll qualify, & say Vilma was over 220 when he became an every down LB. Better? Okay, officially done w/you kid.
And yes you were arguing that Spence never played MLB which he did both in high school and college the tape doesn’t lie You dumb ****! You are officially done because you’re a focking Moron that talks out of his @ss! Think@ss

Advertisement
And yes you were arguing that Spence never played MLB which he did both in high school and college the tape doesn’t lie You dumb ****! You are officially done because you’re a focking Moron that talks out of his @ss! Think@ss

Haha, truly, be honest, when you look at those clips do you understand defensive alignments? Just basing on off of your responses I'll say no and you're simply spouting off #TrumpTheMoron responses. Tip of that hat though, because I really think you've convinced yourself you do & I'm impressed that you've committed so deeply to it. Now truly, I'm done. Just appreciated the humor of it all & enjoyed the laugh.

Haha, truly, be honest, when you look at those clips do you understand defensive alignments? Just basing on off of your responses I'll say no and you're simply spouting off #TrumpTheMoron responses. Tip of that hat though, because I really think you've convinced yourself you do & I'm impressed that you've committed so deeply to it. Now truly, I'm done. Just appreciated the humor of it all & enjoyed the laugh.
So in a 4-3 defense that Northwestern ran. The linebacker in the middle is what you dumb ****? And on the Canes tape he didn’t play middle linebacker on every down you fock tard. But he did play it you dumb @ss.

I feel bad for your wh😄re of a mother that all her efforts to make you a successful good citizen failed and all you are is a ***** @ss troll.

So in a 4-3 defense that Northwestern ran. The linebacker in the middle is what you dumb ****? And on the Canes tape he didn’t play middle linebacker on every down you fock tard. But he did play it you dumb @ss.

So, umm, would you call him a MLB? Haha. Truly, when you think no one can be dumber than #TrumpTheMoron, we've now found a new contender to rise up to the challenge. The humor is great. Tip of the hat.

Advertisement
So, umm, would you call him a MLB? Haha. Truly, when you think no one can be dumber than #TrumpTheMoron, we've now found a new contender to rise up to the challenge. The humor is great. Tip of the hat.
I am all for disagreements about Canes related things, but come on dude. Cut out the Trump talk. Seems like you're trying to spark a political debate and that kind of thing kills this board. Let's keep it to football

I liked the kid a lot and think he is going to be a beast but if he want to be a gaytor...Bye! We are gonna be stacked at lb! Get on the train or get run over!

Good. Kid was trash. He was lucky we honored his commit since he committed so early. Go join UF mayby they will be bad enough that he will get some play time.

Yes.

Spence played a lot of mlb his last year, it was kindve a big deal on the boards back then. Even the announcers mentioned when he first made the move.

I don’t know what the clown saying he didn’t is talking about.

Btw, and he also played it some at Mnw.

Advertisement
He did his Sr year, but started since his sophomore year and definitely played MLB at a high level that season weighing around 215 lbs.

There was a game Vilma's Sr year where the commentator mentioned how our Safety Sean Taylor weighed more than our MLB (ST at 230 and Vilma at 228).

So after the season Vilma packed on an extra 5 lbs before the combine.
Sean was NEVER at 230 during his UM days....Stop it....

Acactually we are. Darnell Wright is a 5 star tackle we are on.

Awesome, there's one. We need to be on multiple on both sides. We may be the worst team in the country at recruiting OT's and DT's. I know we don't have them down here abundantly but we must find them somewhere. And recruiting one who hails from WV ain't gonna cut the mustard.

Advertisement
Sean was NEVER at 230 during his UM days....Stop it....

He weighed 230 at the combine. I don’t think it’s far fetched to think he was 230 when he was here. Sean wasn’t a little dude. If he was 230 in Indy after serious training leading up to the combine then ..

He weighed 230 at the combine. I don’t think it’s far fetched to think he was 230 when he was here. Sean wasn’t a little dude. If he was 230 in Indy after serious training leading up to the combine then ..
I was friends with Sean....Fact is....224 was his heaviest at UM....Got to 230-234 with Skins....He was 210-215 at Gulliver.

I was friends with Sean....Fact is....224 was his heaviest at UM....Got to 230-234 with Skins....He was 210-215 at Gulliver.
Here's Sean..Me and Gore, Feb 2002...Sean was 215....I'm 6'0 180 in pic..

Attachments

• CAM00026.jpg
    CAM00026.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 78
**** Eaford and his "I wouldn't go to Miami if they paid me"!

And he definitely isn't a MLB, we already have one WDE/OLB in Sam Brooks, don't need another guy with no LB instincts to play LB here.

One a class please.
Anyone has a quote of that because last month could of swore he said the U was out front

Advertisement
Back