Jesiah Pierre commits to Miami

Ya, I think it will be interesting to see if Howard/Pierre are in this class come next year...JMO, no info or anything.

Advertisement
[s Ariz;2551865]He stole the show at camp on Tuesday. Will be one of the top prospects in the state.

Welcome aboard Jesiah. Is he of Haitian decent? This staff ain't playing. They getting a lot of the top talent on campus.

Dude's name is Pierre, and you're asking if he's Haitian? No. He's Italian/Irish.

Maybe he's French.[/QUOTE]

You do realize the french have heavy influence in Haiti right? The capital of haiti is a french name........

Ya, I think it will be interesting to see if Howard/Pierre are in this class come next year...JMO, no info or anything.

Both Pete and Ivins have said the staff loves Pierre. If we don't land him, it's only because a school like UF or FSU flips him.

Howard I agree probably will get dropped

Both Pete and Ivins have said the staff loves Pierre. If we don't land him, it's only because a school like UF or FSU flips him.

Howard I agree probably will get dropped

I agree on this. Pierre looks like a great prospect. I haven’t seen much out of Howard to believe he belongs in the class

Howard is a tweener. Didnt look comfortable playing in the back end at camps last off season, and weighs about 180-185. This off season will be big for him. He likely has to sell himself as a rover type...or get in Amari Carter plan size/weight size

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back