Jesiah Pierre commits to Miami

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Just committed to Richt with his mother giving the approval. The family is ecstatic. 2019 DE/OLB from Mount Dora Christian

Advertisement
He stole the show at camp on Tuesday. Will be one of the top prospects in the state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He stole the show at camp on Tuesday. Will be one of the top prospects in the state.

Welcome aboard Jesiah. Is he of Haitian decent? This staff ain't playing. They getting a lot of the top talent on campus.

Richt seems to have an open door policy to recruits visiting on their own and hanging out, good way to recruit, feeling "love and family" atmosphere

Advertisement
Hopefully he transfers to a real school that plays good comp.

Friend of mine who lives in Mount Dora said he will be soon. Rumor around town (and trust me its a small town) is that he might transfer to The First Academy. Never heard of it though.

Advertisement

Friend of mine who lives in Mount Dora said he will be soon. Rumor around town (and trust me its a small town) is that he might transfer to The First Academy. Never heard of it though.

Thats the school Tre Johnson and i think Calvin Ashley goes to in Orlando. they been landing a lot of good transfer lately.

Thats the school Tre Johnson and i think Calvin Ashley goes to in Orlando. they been landing a lot of good transfer lately.

That would be huge, The First Academy is a huge powerhouse up there. Lots of D1 talent.

Advertisement
Back