2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

And yet our Canes didn't get done rhat cycle.

Damnit.

This cycle though?
We got #7 on 247 last cycle.

I don’t know what will be this cycle. I’m sure we’ll land some big time guys. So much I believe depends on the season. I think we’ll see how we look going into the season by August. Hopefully June produces a lot of fruit in July.

Advertisement
Get your popcorn ready boys
0rWjyj9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said he was the best when they had other players rated higher. I dont care what gear these kids wear, they get gear from every school. We cant lose 2 RBs back to back to Texas.
Would hope not, but you guys have been saying “OIL MONEY” for years. Honestly what is the fascination with that place? Also why do some of these teams who’s been just as mediocre as we have. Get the benefit of the doubt? These teams are loaded with 4-5* prospects and CANT get off the mat.

They tried.

The kid wasn’t answering or responding.

Miami was willing to go the distance for Baxter.
That means Texas made him an offer THEY couldn’t refuse. We gotta do the same and the SFLA street agents/handlers. Gotta know when to STFU when business is being conducted.

Advertisement
Oh, you didn't?

[IMG alt="SWFLHurricane"]https://data.canesinsight.com/avatars/m/11/11082.jpg?1686233094[/IMG]

SWFLHurricane

Recruit​

JoinedDec 12, 2014Messages27,159
Cane

Like Quote Reply
Reactions:TRick72, Marcelo2988, PIPO and 19 others

So sit down you geriatric ****. Yes, you did in fact call him to us.

As for the rest, quit showing your insecurities. Stick to stories of the good old days, but the tough guy, financially set, psuedo insider, and completely hetero stuff is a loss for you. In particular that last part as you wouldn't want too much history brought forward to the present.
Loop Reaction GIF

Advertisement
so do they like gibson better than the alabama RB? would they really take 3 RB? doubt it.

Advertisement
Back