2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

We need to go @DMoney @gogeta4 and @Coach Macho and try to lockdown every stud we can in Dade and Broward. Most of the time I’d think our odds are better landing local guys though I get that we’ve always lost guys from our area and I get that we’ve landed guys like Mauigoa, Samson and Citizen from other areas.

We do get a few local guys, but it seems we lose a good deal of the local superstars to the major players (Bama, UGA, OSU, etc). Recently, it seems easier for us to get the superstars from out of state. I believe that's why we see Mario casting a bigger net across the country and not be so locally focused. Better to end up with top tier plan B kid if we strike out on a guy locally.

Advertisement
Have no idea why he would go to Bama they have an overload at RB he wouldn't get carries and end up portal out like Trey Sanders

Trey blew his knee one year, automobile accident ended another, and was the second on the team rushing this year. I'm not really sure why he transferred, but maybe the writing was on the wall with the next man up.

Trey, if healthy, can be a star. He was a badass heading to the next level. I don't know how close he is to 100 percent, but I wouldn't bet against him if he is.

Gibson, I wouldn't even put him close at the same age.

Advertisement

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
If he recruiting other kids to Texas, he already going to Texas and i would tell him to stay away. Also Chauncey Bowens been the one i want at RB and the blazer from Dillard. Also Texas is not a new player in bag game. Not sure why people acting like they Louisville. I remember with Mack Brown, them man be having a top 5 class locked up before a game even played. With like 25 players.

Advertisement
If he recruiting other kids to Texas, he already going to Texas and i would tell him to stay away. Also Chauncey Bowens been the one i want at RB and the blazer from Dillard. Also Texas is not a new player in bag game. Not sure why people acting like they Louisville. I remember with Mack Brown, them man be having a top 5 class locked up before a game even played. With like 25 players.

Yessir. **** was bananas. Texas had 80% of their class locked up. Outside of a few kids, they had their pick of the litter.

You guys like Chauncey Bowens? I read on the gator board that Hippolite played a role in landing that commitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back