2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Advertisement
We are closer to getting Gibson than we were with Baxter.

So it must be a done deal. After all, you were calling Baxter to us, touting some imaginary closeness to the situation, etc. I realize things change, but you of all people should quit online clout chasing. It isn't a good look as you're close to collecting social security.

So it must be a done deal. After all, you were calling Baxter to us, touting some imaginary closeness to the situation, etc. I realize things change, but you of all people should quit online clout chasing. It isn't a good look as you're close to collecting social security.
heath ledger joker GIF

Advertisement
Eat sh*t....I NEVER called Baxter to us....I wanted him, and thought he was the best in the country. He rocked UM gear in HS...But he stayed loyal to Texas. Social Security??...Don't need it whatsoever. I'm financially set for the rest of my life. Now go make your boyfriend a snack...

Advertisement
Geo said Baxter was close to coming to Miami, so if Gibson is closerand doesnt wanna follow Baxter, its likely he comes this way. He was being Coy on the way he worded stuff but we will have to get some of these players for all the hype to pay off. And not just some, more than we lose

There was a recruit last cycle who ended up choosing another school mainly due to NiL over us even though he really wanted Miami… now said school hasn’t held their end of the bargain. How do we know that wasn’t Baxter?

Advertisement
Geo said Baxter was close to coming to Miami, so if Gibson is closerand doesnt wanna follow Baxter, its likely he comes this way. He was being Coy on the way he worded stuff but we will have to get some of these players for all the hype to pay off. And not just some, more than we lose
Baxter continuously wore UM gear at Edgewater his last 2yrs. But he was set on Texas. I thought he was the best back in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back