Jerome Washington

GreatCane

Redshirt Freshman
I was hoping for big things when we took him from Juco. Obviously we have Njoku holding it down as our #1 TE, but what ever happened with Washington? I can't recall him ever touching the field

Advertisement
i think he still has 3 years left.....so he should be ok...i see him picking up the slack as the inline blocker when Dobard leaves

Pretty sure Golden wasted a year for the kid. I think he played in a few games.

Advertisement
Dude is a legit prospect. Think he will make his mark before he leaves. Got an NFL body and apparently some decent hands.

Yup he played.
2015 (Freshman): Saw action in nine games, largely on special teams...Made career debut vs. Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 5)...Recorded first reception of career on 13-yard catch in action at FAU (Sept. 11)...Saw action vs. Nebraska (Sept. 19), but did not record any stats.

Advertisement
Yup he played.
2015 (Freshman): Saw action in nine games, largely on special teams...Made career debut vs. Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 5)...Recorded first reception of career on 13-yard catch in action at FAU (Sept. 11)...Saw action vs. Nebraska (Sept. 19), but did not record any stats.
But nothing was wasted....he wasnt allowed to redshirt. Was that because of his prior juco time?

Yup he played.
But nothing was wasted....he wasnt allowed to redshirt. Was that because of his prior juco time?

Unless he RS at JUCO then he could've last year. Guess he could still RS (if available) this year.

Yup he played.

Unless he RS at JUCO then he could've last year. Guess he could still RS (if available) this year.
All I know is I heard when he signed that RS would not be an option for him ever, unless its legit injury.

Advertisement
Washington is fine. Some players take time to adjust to this level be it the speed of the game, the system, physically or the mental aspects of the game.

Advertisement
What happened here? He is leaving?
From fat Tim just now
Tight end Jerome Washington leaving the Miami Hurricanes, school announces. He appeared in 9 games last season, mostly on special teams.

From fat Tim just now
Tight end Jerome Washington leaving the Miami Hurricanes, school announces. He appeared in 9 games last season, mostly on special teams.

just saw that...i blame the op lol...jk...how big a loss u think it is? His potential is huge.

From fat Tim just now

just saw that...i blame the op lol...jk...how big a loss u think it is? His potential is huge.

I thought he had high potential as well but he was our 4th string tightend. I don't think he would have seen playing time this year but the next year after that he definitely would have had a role if njoku leaves early

Advertisement
Back