Jerome Johnson 2014 NT as potential UM Option

Advertisement
LOL, Old Dominion is our comp? jeez, i have never seen it that hard to recruit a DT worth their salt to Miami.

Last time I checked this was simply DBC being Paranos. Miami isn't looking at this kid. Quit acting like a *****.

LOL, Old Dominion is our comp? jeez, i have never seen it that hard to recruit a DT worth their salt to Miami.

Last time I checked this was simply DBC being Paranos. Miami isn't looking at this kid. Quit acting like a ****.

Then why did we have to take kids nobody offered like Russ Maryland and Jimmie Johnson?....between them they had a total of one offer besides Miami, and I think that was Indiana State for Russell.

Last time I checked this was simply DBC being Paranos. Miami isn't looking at this kid. Quit acting like a ****.

Then why did we have to take kids nobody offered like Russ Maryland and Jimmie Johnson?....between them they had a total of one offer besides Miami, and I think that was Indiana State for Russell.

lol at this analogy. Is recruiting the same as it was 30 years ago? Can you come up with a modern version?

Advertisement
We wont pull Sawyer, he SEC bound and staying close to home. LG is our best shot at an elite DT right now, but I dont see this coming through either. We have some good looking guys right now in this class, and reaching again on another "possible" is not the way to go.

Thank you lord. I do not know if it would have been a true recruiting season without a couple of Paranos super reaches at DT! Whew, well, now we can get to signing day......

Advertisement
Back