Jermaine Grace...another announcement date

Anyone think that Al wants him to do signing day too so its ala **** V during the game last night?

Cane After

Cane After

Cane After

Cane After

Cane After

M'fn CANE

Advertisement
Grace, 6, Collins, Bostwick, Keith.

Would be pretty awesome if they (along with Golden) all orchestrated to announce for the U on National TV.

Good for Jermaine. Its what he has always said he wanted.

Enjoy your day young man, you earned it.

Signing Day..I don't make this stuff up.

ESPN 2pm...

Jesus...we're going to be all over that network that day. I'm assuming 6 will be on ESPN. Collins? Bostwick? Grace? Awful lot of folk on national television picking the U

17.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, at this point (unless you want to be nice to other kids who can get that spot if you don't take it) there is no point to committing before NSD.

Advertisement
While Grace is announcing his decision on Signing day, I have it on good authority that he's already made his decision.

Lol I love how this is being orchestrated by the staff. We getting mad exposure on Nat'l Signing Day. This is why it's worth the wait

Last edited:
Advertisement
While Grace is announcing his decision on Signing day, I have it on good authority that he's already made his decision.

Lol I love how this is being orchestrated by the staff. We getting mad exposure on Nat'l Signing Day. This is why it's worth the wait

Yup. ESPN will have no choice but to suck us off all day long, and then have to add in that the NCAA should be in front of us in line, for everyone to see.

Gonna be one **** of a day.

24/7 tidbit C'MON guys this guy recruited AQM how did you think Clint Fart will take him away from the :neonu:

“It’s not really that hard since it’s out of just two schools, Miami and Louisville,” Grace said. “I’ll be making my choice live on signing day at 2:00. I’ll sit down and talk about things with my family but it’s looking like Miami right now.”

Signing Day..I don't make this stuff up.

ESPN 2pm...

Jesus...we're going to be all over that network that day. I'm assuming 6 will be on ESPN. Collins? Bostwick? Grace? Awful lot of folk on national television picking the U

17.jpg
They're all silents it's all part of Al's mastermind plan to get us positive national exposure

This makes a lot of sense and is great momentum moving into 2014. That would just sell a TON of kids if it were to happen.

Advertisement
Back