Jermaine Burton SIAP

LOL you can't be serious...

Where to start with this foolishness...

-top 5? = nice sample size...Also I'm assuming J.Jones is your one...But if all of AJ Green, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Adam Theilen, Mike Evans miss your top 5, I'd really like to see who is in it? Not to mention JJSS who is rising fast.

-Manning and Brady and Brees= Not on UM's roster. Also Michael Thomas is 6'3?

-NFL = Not college football

Again there may be one 6'1 guy on the original list on this thread to begin with... Like I said we'll agree to disagree and I like all those kids listed obviously.
Don’t leave out Hopkins. He probably meant guys like, You know AB, JuJu, Cooper, TY, Hill, OBJ, the SB MVP, Anderson, Cole Beasley, Landry, Cooks... to name a few.

Advertisement
Don’t leave out Hopkins. He probably meant guys like, You know AB, JuJu, Cooper, TY, Hill, OBJ, the SB MVP, Anderson, Cole Beasley, Landry, Cooks... to name a few.

Oh ok...But not the guys I mentioned huh? They are bums. huh?

I said don’t leave out Hopkins. You named your guys, that’s why I just said don’t leave him out. He fits into your argument as well.
Ehhh he's at 6'1 exactly so I did...I have no problem with small WR.

My point you want all types on your team.

thankfully, most of this formulaic height/weight **** died with Alf and Randall. But, it's still alive and well with Rump, to a lesser extent. He has admitted favoring guys of a certain size.

Well with DBs, it actually has a bit of legitimacy. Because you have to be able to adjust to what the opposing offense does. If they line up two or three tall WRs, you don't want all 5'9 CBs trying to cover them. So, though it's fine to have a few Trajan Bandys, you don't want your whole DB group to be 5'9.

But WR is a different story. The defense has to adjust to what we throw at them. If we put two or three Jeff Thomas types on the field at the same time, the opposing defense would be ****ting their pants. They better have some lightning fast and skilled DBs to cover them or it's over (assuming we have a somewhat competent QB).

Advertisement
Ehhh he's at 6'1 exactly so I did...I have no problem with small WR.

My point you want all types on your team.

In Nukes case, I thought he was about 6'4 at least because that's how he plays. Wouldn't have imagined him being 6'1. But I'd take 3 Jeff Thomas' over 2-3 Lawrence Cagers all day everyday.

There is nothing to disagree about. When there is proof you dont need a big wr. Where is the patriots big wr? Manning didn't have big wrs with the colts. Saints dont have a big wr. And look at the top 5 wrs in the nfl and only 1 is over 6'1.

Does gronk count as the pats big guy? He doesnt get as many targets as say edelman, but he is always a big threat just due to size and athleticism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any update on this guy?

I can only assume he's been bagged up, going from Georgia to LA. Now committing to LSU screams he's about the wrong things.

All that aside, he can play. If we have a big year we still in it?

Any update on this guy?

I can only assume he's been bagged up, going from Georgia to LA. Now committing to LSU screams he's about the wrong things.

All that aside, he can play. If we have a big year we still in it?

Dont think we will be able to outbid LSU or the other SEC bag schools that get involved later, gonna say no here. Looks like we will add one more to Robinson, Fleming, Restrepo (athlete). Redding seems like the prime candidate right now at the top of the board.

Advertisement
Back