Jermaine Burton SIAP

Advertisement
TD aside he's getting bashed on UGA boards for drops/having a bad game.

It's a shame guys like him, Pickens, and D Robertson are wasting away in that bad O system at UGA. All 3 are guys who would be #1 WRs for us
Pickens maybe. Not sure Burton would play over Redding. Redding could end up being Allen Robinson for us.

Pickens maybe. Not sure Burton would play over Redding. Redding could end up being Allen Robinson for us.
Just like KJ OSBORN walked in here and took the #1 wr spot. Lawrence Cager did so atUGA after leaving us. There wrs arent that good and their offensive system is Dan Enos like. It was the sole reason i had Bama easily beating them last week.

I like Pickens but he was bought away...i dont thinkt hey have another wr im high on. Burton down the line has potential as he gets use to college ball

Advertisement
Just like KJ OSBORN walked in here and took the #1 wr spot. Lawrence Cager did so atUGA after leaving us. There wrs arent that good and their offensive system is Dan Enos like. It was the sole reason i had Bama easily beating them last week.

I like Pickens but he was bought away...i dont thinkt hey have another wr im high on. Burton down the line has potential as he gets use to college ball
That was the most blatant bagged up recruiting job I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
Back