Jeremy Cash transferring from OSU

datcaneguy

Senior
@KyleRowland: Ohio State spokesman confirms that Jeremy Cash is transferring from the #OhioState #Buckeyes football program. No word on where he is going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every time a player transfers can we stop asking if he will come here. I honestly have not seen or heard of one guy in the last 9 months that has transferred that I'd want here

Every time a player transfers can we stop asking if he will come here. I honestly have not seen or heard of one guy in the last 9 months that has transferred that I'd want here

This. Why is everyone so willing/excited to take others failed players? Sure sometime kids leave for other reason but most of the time its because they can't crack the depth chart.

Advertisement
we didnt want him the first time and for good reason

What were the reasons, I dont remeber?

He really wasnt that good. No personal stuff or anything I remember but stacked up against other guys at the position, he just didnt look good.

Many were surprised that he got an OSU offer and when he was making his decision between us and them, folks were confused because we werent really recruiting him.

Obviously our recruiting has been slacking but he was one kid noone was complaining that we let get away, unless they were looking at Rivals rankings(think he was a 4 at one time)

Talking to some people here there were pretty high on him having a chance to be in their two deep. I get the impression this wasn't a football decision. I think Jamal Berry is out the door for them as well

Advertisement
Back