2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes I did and that hasn’t changed . Cribby has said al lot of **** since 2018 for millions of eyes to see with no safety net. Yet still here I stand with very few misses to hang on me especially with recruiting.

It’s easy to make predictions when nobody is paying attention.
AHAA!!!

So you admit you are not a God

Yes I did and that hasn’t changed . Cribby has said al lot of **** since 2018 for millions of eyes to see with no safety net. Yet still here I stand with very few misses to hang on me especially with recruiting.

I'm sorry King.

Advertisement
disappointed the audacity GIF by Sacramento Kings
Looks like he took it down.

it seems pretty apparent listening to Cooper Petagna on his show with Ivins that Cam is a Cane. You can laugh at the national guys but he knows Mario well from his time at Oregon.

Advertisement
What happened to STG who was **** gobblin’ OSU ***** for not misleading readers with their ridiculous tweets bashing UM making it like we were all about the $ when in fact last minute intel confirms OSU last minute came in with the Brinks truck?

Real shady, misleading, amateur hour stuff by their beat writers, likely propagated by OSU themselves.

Should have p*seed off the whole Smith family at the least.
He was easily the most unhinged poster on RCT. He has zero emotional control. Wanting to fight people from a message board. His meltdowns were popcorn worthy.

It doesn’t. But one would assume if this was about NIL, then tweeting that is indicative that they are working it out.

I think it’s a PR stunt to try to take heat off the staff/school and steer the attention away from Miami.

I could be wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back