2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.

1703125886825.gif

Advertisement
Yearly tradition it seems of 5 star recruit that parents supposedly wants kid to stay in Miami but they ultimately end up somewhere else. Winning some games would probably help to keep kids home.

I think he’s ours
@Cribby

Oh man!!!! I know you don't say things like that for no reason! Your track record is legendary! Why do you have to do this to me? LOL! Do you still think so? Please say yes! This would mean the world to this program!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I still believe he ultimately ends up at Ohio St, but holy **** you have to admire Mario's tenacity
Think there's more to it than that. His mom and dad did not look happy when he announced for OSU. JS said he had 2 hats in the bag and made the decision 2 minutes prior. Maybe he's having 2nd thoughts about wanting to stay home and play with his boys at the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lost! An STA coach? SFE coach? Puppet for flushing our boys up north while cutting himself a % by holding the burner phones and renting the safe house where bags are kept??
I remember him now. He’s their media guy or something. He may be the reason NCAA passed rule schools do not have to do photo shoots on Unofficial visits. I will see if can find his pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back