2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All these OSU fans talking money are so delusional it’s funny. Their offer is insane and they bumped it in the last twenty four hours. We’re the big bad money wolf but their offer was better when he put on the hat. If he doesn’t pick them it’s their own **** fault.
Yeah I don’t really know much inside stuff but all I was told this morning was OSU went big but they still weren’t sure it would be enough. But it was way more than they would normally go

For whatever that’s worth

No one from there is talking to me right now 😂

Just thinking out loud here, do we even have room for Smith?
I'm not sure exactly where we are in terms of numbers after today.

lol GIF

It honestly seems like the whole "OSU 1st round WR" is the only thing keeping them in this. He seems to be putting a lot of stock into that, understandably. He's already being told he's a first rounder, so anything else will seem like a failure to him? And OSU is like the guaranteed golden ticket to live up to the hype. Dude just needs to trust himself and do what he wants.

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t really know much inside stuff but all I was told this morning was OSU went big but they still weren’t sure it would be enough. But it was way more than they would normally go

For whatever that’s worth

No one from there is talking to me right now 😂
They put out that hit piece by 247 first with October quotes. They were all in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not far at all (boiling springs). There was a new spot I heard about…name is escaping me but I’ve been seeing some great selections
Badass! I’m in Travelers Rest by Furman University. Hit up Wine Express in Five Forks. They have a great selection of allocated ****. Weller, Willet (Purple Tops), Pappy’s…..reasonable prices. You’re welcome! GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back