2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any insight on the why his indecisive at this stage in the game?
Easy.

He wants to be at Miami. But we don't have a quarterback and we only won 7 games. We've been irrelevant 2 decades.

Ohio State produces 1st round wide receivers, Heisman quarterbacks, and is in the playoff conversation every year. Feels like it's guaranteed he'll succeed there

But he sees something changing at Miami and doesn't want to miss out on the return to glory with his friends.

1703111139233.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The type of dude you want in your corner on this type of recruitment.

This is probably a knife fight with OSU at this point.
If he’s still open I’d bets it’s just not those 2 only. Why wouldn’t Michigan throw $1mil in now. This needs to be done asap for Miami and Ohio State

Advertisement
His boys to me are the edge we have. Those guys who have been with him since youth ball. I'd have a hard time walking away from an opportunity to add another championship at the next level.
I always think that then other schools seem to pitch the be your own man routine and we lose out.

This is too funny. I disregarded this thread earlier and now I'm . . . intrigued. Anyways, can karma pay us 2 times this year? FSU was knocked out of the playoffs this year as retribution for when they jumped us. Would love for karma to come back around for the Terry Porter flag.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back