2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he announced for OSU and did not feel an immediate sense of relief. He felt doubt. He needs to listen to his heart. It's telling him to stay home and win a championship with his friends for the home city.
Watching it live the dude looked so unsure. He just kinda paused like he was legit still trying to decide as he got the microphone

Can’t wait till we flip JS and then play OSUck I. The playoffs next year and he roasts them

Dnj8g4HW0AAlzdk.jpg

Told staff last night he wanted to be a cane, this morning we hear Ohio state offered him more money, so the only thing it could be is their offer is better, MATCH IT!!!!!
Lmao I thought it wasn't about the money he stated? So what the **** is it that's keeping him from picking the home team! All his friends are here so why not Miami! Like i stated in another thread Ryan Day's time is numbered at OSU he's cooked in my opinion he keeps losing to Michigan and getting left out of the CFB playoffs! Same with Hartline

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I kept reading their boards that was my biggest thing I noticed. Their mods havent said a **** thing about it lol
They are all ****ting bricks over there.
if I was ****nut I would be seriously worried about an imminent flip.

Maybe JJ told Mario go get me a QB and I’ll sign your paper and Mario on the phone trying to get him one…I think this wouldn’t even of gotten to this point if we’d of had QB already…

I think he was a defensive back that flipped from Notre Dame to Oregon on signing day, but then flipped to Oklahoma later in the day. Or maybe flipped to Oregon the day before signing day and flipped to Oklahoma on signing day. Was a strange situation.
Bowen was a longtime ND commit that Oregon flipped and that wasn’t a surprise to anyone. He delayed sending in his NLI, then Oklahoma pushed (supposedly big bag dropped) and got the commit & NLI signed the next day. Was definitely the signing day shocker of last year due to the really odd circumstances.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back