2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
F187A22D-A7B1-42C6-A668-8012F0B6D051.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
"I got Ward on a conference call wants to talk with you, and a "U"ge check here with your name ON IT: "

so
1703110636382.png

Advertisement
Yea, I don’t know if anyone else saw Day’s press conference earlier, but he legit looked relieved when the word came that Jeremiah chose OSU. He looked stressed TF out, which tells me this thing was way closer than some of us will ever know. That’s what makes it even more frustrating, for me. I think this was very, very close.
He already lost Justin Scott and Jordan Lyle to Miami, and lost a big-time DE Bama. He was still having a top 10 class, but losing the best player in high school must’ve been more than he thought he could handle. Maybe it will be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just drove 8 1/2 hours with two small kids in the back. I just served myself some distinguished scotch. May this mother****ing flip happen soon.
What you sipping? I'm trying to head to Scotland in April to hit Laphroaig, Ardbeg and Lagavulin

Yea, I don’t know if anyone else saw Day’s press conference earlier, but he legit looked relieved when the word came that Jeremiah chose OSU. He looked stressed TF out, which tells me this thing was way closer than some of us will ever know. That’s what makes it even more frustrating, for me. I think this was very, very close.
Hilarious to me how convinced the clueless folks up in Tallahassee were that it was between them and Ohio st...everybody tried to tell em lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back