2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help to wonder if having a QB in place would have pushed this over the edge. If he truly hasn't signed papers, guy clearly is having buyer's remorse.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
From ON3:

“It came down to the last two minutes,” Smith said. “Either I stay home or I go to Ohio State. It was a close call, but I just went with my gut feeling and I just chose Ohio State. It was a close call. The things (Miami) did this year with the offensive side of the ball, receiver play, you’ve got great coaches there. I know a lot of those coaches there. My family knows a lot of the coaches there. If I chose to go to Miami, I know I would have been straight on and off the field for sure.”

“They were recruiting me real hard,” Smith said. “It was a close call between Miami and Ohio State. That’s all I can say. But I wish those guys the best of luck. I want to see those guys at the top. We all three are going to be first-round draft picks for sure.”

Smith held his breath for a moment at the table before pulling an Ohio State hat out of his bag and formally signing his National Letter of Intent. He emphasized he only holds love for the Hurricanes.

Smith looked visibly stressed in the moments before announcing his decision, and Miami’s no-holds-barred push made this a far tighter race in the final moments than it had been for much of the year.

All I'm telling you is:

1. Ohio State has not tweeted about him. They HAVE tweeted about 19 other commits/signees
2. 247 lists 19 kids as having signed. They list 2 as commits and not signed. Jeremiah Smith is one of those 2
3. The other 19 kids that show as signed on 247 are the 19 kids Taint has tweeted about

Again, probably nothing. But he hasn't sent in his papers yet.

Advertisement
Can't help to wonder if having a QB in place would have pushed this over the edge. If he truly hasn't signed papers, guy clearly is having buyer's remorse.
No.. it could mean they haven't updated the Twitter page because the intern is out to lunch, the fax machine is down, he's off going to school the rest of the day and someone will take care of it later, etc etc.. Don't do this to yourselves.

Im Back Wake Up GIF

Advertisement
I dont think anyone is falling for the idea he coming but its a curiousity. All the other kids who committed have faxed in their papers.

He hasnt messed around all cycle no way he would pull something like this. Most services are showing him as already signed. Im sure its something weird or maybe ironing out. Gotta let it go no need for more clicks of a kid who chose the opps

No.. it could mean they haven't updated the Twitter page because the intern is out to lunch, the fax machine is down, he's off going to school the rest of the day and someone will take care of it later, etc etc.. Don't do this to yourselves.

What does “don’t do this to yourselves” mean, exactly? Are y’all not feeding your kids or something until he signs? We’re typing on a message board. I don’t have anyone held hostage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back