2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What does “don’t do this to yourselves” mean, exactly? Are y’all not feeding your kids or something until he signs? We’re typing on a message board. I don’t have anyone held hostage.
lol fair.. but I've seen this movie before where so and so supposedly "hasn't sent in the papers yet." It's never a dramatic turn of events. And knowing the characters on this board, yea some kids might not be getting fed.

Maybe he got word of the decommits OSU has had today and decided to rethink things.

Don't put yourselves through this
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

He hasnt messed around all cycle no way he would pull something like this. Most services are showing him as already signed. Im sure its something weird or maybe ironing out. Gotta let it go no need for more clicks of a kid who chose the opps
I’m gonna butcher his last name, but that Koundaji kid committed publicly to Auburn but ended up going to Bama on NSD like ten years ago. Crazier things have happened.

Personally I’m not buying the hype but until its officially, official can’t quit recruiting.

Advertisement
No.. it could mean they haven't updated the Twitter page because the intern is out to lunch, the fax machine is down, he's off going to school the rest of the day and someone will take care of it later, etc etc.. Don't do this to yourselves.
Not doing anything to myself. My point was if it was truly this close, a QB on board could have tipped in our favor. This is why I don't get all these guys dragging their feet on making a decision. Would you not want to help get more talent on board?

All I'm telling you is:

1. Ohio State has not tweeted about him. They HAVE tweeted about 19 other commits/signees
2. 247 lists 19 kids as having signed. They list 2 as commits and not signed. Jeremiah Smith is one of those 2
3. The other 19 kids that show as signed on 247 are the 19 kids Taint has tweeted about

Again, probably nothing. But he hasn't sent in his papers yet.
Did we get a Miami tweet about Scott? I didn't see one yet.

Advertisement
What does “don’t do this to yourselves” mean, exactly? Are y’all not feeding your kids or something until he signs? We’re typing on a message board. I don’t have anyone held hostage.
Shiddddddd

Horror Movie GIF by Shudder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe he got word of the decommits OSU has had today and decided to rethink things.
Sure, and maybe Rebecca Kravitz who dumped me in '95 for a guy on probation for stealing mufflers finally came to her senses and will show up at my door this afternoon, but I'm not counting on it.

Mario needs to get off the **** podium and make some phone calls, double the bag.
He did say they are still working on “one or two today”. I assumed that was Blount but wasn’t sure who the other was. Doesn’t sound like it’s Mincey. That leaves…

• Love
Reactions: Xio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back