2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From ON3:

“It came down to the last two minutes,” Smith said. “Either I stay home or I go to Ohio State. It was a close call, but I just went with my gut feeling and I just chose Ohio State. It was a close call. The things (Miami) did this year with the offensive side of the ball, receiver play, you’ve got great coaches there. I know a lot of those coaches there. My family knows a lot of the coaches there. If I chose to go to Miami, I know I would have been straight on and off the field for sure.”

“They were recruiting me real hard,” Smith said. “It was a close call between Miami and Ohio State. That’s all I can say. But I wish those guys the best of luck. I want to see those guys at the top. We all three are going to be first-round draft picks for sure.”

Smith held his breath for a moment at the table before pulling an Ohio State hat out of his bag and formally signing his National Letter of Intent. He emphasized he only holds love for the Hurricanes.

Smith looked visibly stressed in the moments before announcing his decision, and Miami’s no-holds-barred push made this a far tighter race in the final moments than it had been for much of the year.

Cristobal with Smith's fax machine

CFQxMP.gif

Advertisement
Ryan day talked about him. he had to have signed.
No he alluded to him. Unless something else came up later in his press conference but the vid going around is his reaction to smith announcing but he didn’t say his name

did day ever talk about smith? In that clip of him being relieved he said, “has he signed yet? Check if he’s signed” if he hasn’t spoken about him he probably hasn’t signed

IM READY TO HE HURT AGAIN
Just posted a ? In another thread if he was an EE? If he isn’t it makes no sense to sign today if he was 50-50 minutes before choosing. Let the QB situation play out at both schools. See how your boys are doing if any are EE.

Advertisement
From ON3:

“It came down to the last two minutes,” Smith said. “Either I stay home or I go to Ohio State. It was a close call, but I just went with my gut feeling and I just chose Ohio State. It was a close call. The things (Miami) did this year with the offensive side of the ball, receiver play, you’ve got great coaches there. I know a lot of those coaches there. My family knows a lot of the coaches there. If I chose to go to Miami, I know I would have been straight on and off the field for sure.”

“They were recruiting me real hard,” Smith said. “It was a close call between Miami and Ohio State. That’s all I can say. But I wish those guys the best of luck. I want to see those guys at the top. We all three are going to be first-round draft picks for sure.”

Smith held his breath for a moment at the table before pulling an Ohio State hat out of his bag and formally signing his National Letter of Intent. He emphasized he only holds love for the Hurricanes.

Smith looked visibly stressed in the moments before announcing his decision, and Miami’s no-holds-barred push made this a far tighter race in the final moments than it had been for much of the year.
He may have signed, but you still have to fax it in. Maybe that's what OBM meant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back