2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed a 5* DT, only 1 flip expected on #6 class, lower overall stakes in Portal/NIL era. I'd say yeah I'm doing better this year than most lol and anyone saying otherwise must have forgotten what most other crooting cycles felt like
This one is more exciting than any since probably 04? Last year was great because we signed our best class since 08 but it was mostly wrapped up before ESD.

Advertisement
Ohio is a wounded aninal. The sharks smell blood, Oregon, Bama, Us....others. @Dwinstitles been telling yall man about talking bout just win and they coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Them and FSU combined for 2 losses lol
Facts that sh never meant anything. Bama doesn’t get kids cause of wins. If they stopped recruiting relentlessly they would die out. They act like they won zero games when they on the trail.

Advertisement
JoJo isn’t signing yet because he’s waiting to hold up one half of the U with Smiff

Don’t @ me
Screenshot_20231006_155552_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Loved Riley

Seems like it was out of our hands though. I can live with that.

Gone are the days of lazy *** recruiting (Manny) and cornballs (Golden)
Fax bruh we will be relentless even if we went to the playoffs Mario will act like he just got the job. Love that and there are few cfb coaches like that and they are always the best ones

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fax bruh we will be relentless even if we went to the playoffs Mario will act like he just got the job. Love that and there are few cfb coaches like that and they are always the best ones
All of the big teams have wild flips and pull rabbits on signing day

We just don’t normally know about it because we are never in the mix anymore

The way Mario held last years class together was one of the most impressive recruiting jobs I’ve seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back