2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiltfong has Ohio State commit and top 100 player Jeremiah McClellan on flip watch to Oregon today. More buckeye tears please
Day has to be looking to go to the league. An implosion of this magnitude is unheard of.

Advertisement
Bruh, I am a victim of Battered Cane Syndrome, but random rumblings of FSU eliminated scares me even more. How would that news break now? Day of? It just ups the surprise. Hope I’m **** wrong.

Advertisement
lol my guy that is the standard mileage for a traditional marathon race. Hence why he saying its a marathon not a sprint
Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

If y’all really knew how Smith felt about FSU. You’d realize how silly the rumors were lol.

At some point I wonder if the pay to visit/committ model gets reconsidered to the extent UF/FSU seem to be doing it. For UF especially, seems like a really poor ROI. Might as well bundle it into one payment for a player you actually want to have a shot at.

It's a great way to have an unrealistic board and get caught with your pants down at the 11th hour.

Advertisement
FSU mods conceding Smith :xvfmlqq:

View attachment 273550
Now they are walking back their comments on J Smith. 😂
They had been spewing on every board and Noles YouTube channel that they were in a battle with OSU and they were the likely favorite with a 60% chance of getting Smith. Miami had “no chance”.
These guys are either delusional, liars or both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back