2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Meek Mill Falling GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s funny is there somebody on this board that says I get my info from pay sites. Even though I repeatedly go against the “ professionals “. Like with Js, Quan, JoJo and Chance. Even with Blount to fsu I said it never made sense from people close to him.

@RVACane
Cribby tell me who this somebody is and I'll fill there DM's with the most hateful message to the point you'd think JAMESJACKSONSBROTHER had gotten ahold of my phone.

Advertisement
Sonnone said osu came with a reset the market deal... he's used that phrase a lot this year when they miss. Pretty sure he took a dave Ramsey course or something over the summer and wants to sound smart with his "new" buzz words... he doesn't.
Was talking with a legit OSU person this morning about it. He said yeah they stepped up the money big (not a surprise) but still wasn’t confident they keep him

For whatever that’s worth. Just thought it ironic since they kept posting the money stuff about us yesterday

Advertisement
***** Ohio

I know they develop WRs and the money is still on him going there but that Conference also lends itself to making the WRs look really good playing against some really bad and slow DBs

I know they have put a ton of WRs in the NFL lately but the NFL finds you no matter where you go

Even some of the Bama stars in college at WR have not produced in the NFL lately as expected and even some of the Ohio WRs as well. Drafted, yes, but stars, not yet

Olave, Jeudy are ok (not stars) and lets see what Wilson is once he has a QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back